Reviews for Most Perfect Servant
Starlette420 chapter 23 . 4/18/2010
I loved this story SO much

you are amazing

and im very much looking forward to reading the happiest slave
What Should Never Hurt You chapter 23 . 3/28/2010
AH NO

It's over!T_T

How bittersweet.

I'm so happy to see Adam and Jay together! (*is hoping for that smutty scene* XD)

Whoa, Jezebel came out of nowhere! But she's certainly interesting. When she first appeared, I really had thought that Japheth turned into a girl, for the oddest reason. I had the same reaction as Adam, lol! Then I realized that there was no way Jay could've grown out his hair in that time span (Sad that that's the only reason why I figured it couldn't be Japheth, lol). Adam dressing nice is a huge shock, too bad it didn't last long. XD I don't think Jezebel is getting too ahead of herself with the wedding portraits;D That would be fun!XD It was so cute when Jezebel said that Japheth was so eager to see Adam, shouting "master?" I can totally see that, little Japheth in bed and bolting up to see Adam:) Oh, Mal, I'm so glad to see he's okay, and that Drake stabbing him didn't cause him too much damage Kind of sucks for Ethan, but at least he and Adam realized how they REALLY feel about each other!

Most Perfect Servant was absolutely amazing. Incredible job, and really the best thing I've read in a long, long time.

I CAN'T WAIT for the sequel, if you decide to write it. Already it sounds very intriguing, and I'll keep checking for any news about the sequel, or any other works you're doing!:D

Thanks so much for writing and continuing to write such great fics!
kawaii-kitsune-thief chapter 23 . 3/24/2010
Okay. Took me two days to read this. I have to say, I was pleased. Clearly you put a lot of thought and planning into this. I hope you continue to write. I'll probably check out your other stuff next.
Nah She Stalkin chapter 22 . 3/23/2010
WO! That was an awesometacular story. :D It's so sad that it's ending now, but it's lovely all is well with everyone.

...well. Ahem. Actually, you wouldn't happen to be doing any...

...MalxEthan Malthan...Would you? *wink wink nudge nudge* ;D Yeuuh?

ANYWAYS! I'm going to sincerely miss this story, can't' wait for your future writings. :)
piriperi chapter 22 . 3/22/2010
A great ending to an amazing story! I'd love to see the sequel, but I'd also love to see any upcoming stories from you. You have great skill and I bet your future works will just keep getting better.
Catherine Julia Jefferson chapter 22 . 3/22/2010
ACK IT'S OVER. Which makes me indescribably sad.

However, that's just me moping.

If I haven't mentioned this frequently enough, I have really enjoyed this story. Your characters always felt so *real*. I'm glad that Adam finally made sense of everything, and the last scene was so dramatically adorable. Yay for Adam and Jay! (And unintentional rhymes!)

However, as much as I liked this chapter, you should still write and post the smut scene.

So. To conclude, fantastic job. Keep it up.

(I vote pro sequel, btw.)

Cheers,

Cat
What Should Never Hurt You chapter 21 . 3/21/2010
FUCK YES:D

Oh my god. Urgh. WOw. That whole last half of the chapter while they were fighting was INTENSE. You're wrote it so perfectly, and just... wow. I was sitting on edge the entire time, biting my lip and just unable to look away. XD Oh wow. Zacharias Drake is dead. And Adam Lanning is alive.

Somehow, I knew they weren't going to go to court. XD It would only make sense that they would fight, but I certainly didn't expect that everyone was going to be there watching him. At one point I was so terrified; I thought Japheth was gonna die, but gosh I'm so glad he didn't! I only hope Mal is okay:S It seems like everyone hates Mr. Drake, except for his fiancee. Lol.

urgh, I still can't get over how wonderful that whole chapter was. Really really incredible. All the emotions and tension in the last scene especially was so strong.

I loved the line when Adam starts thinking of Ethan and then was like wtf am I thinking of my love life for now? Lmao! And also when Adam tells Japheth to use his name. I was like, "aw:)"

bump for next chapter. Lol. I can't wait to see what happens next:)
piriperi chapter 21 . 3/20/2010
Now that was an amazing chapter! The way you write is great, it paints a vivid picture in my head of what's going on that some stories fail to do. Can't wait to see how this ends :)
Catherine Julia Jefferson chapter 21 . 3/20/2010
I... am... nearly... speechless. This chapter was so great, from the beginning to the end. I really can't wait for the next one. Though, I am sad that this story is coming to a close.
What Should Never Hurt You chapter 20 . 3/20/2010
ARGH

I MISSED THE LAST CHAPTER.

D:

I didn't expect that Drake and Adam's parents would have been friends. But, I really didn't have any sort of clue as to how they betrayed him anyways. XD That last chapter made me feel a teensy bit bad for Zacharias, but only a TEENSY BIT. He's still a douchebag. XD

Anyways:)

I KNEW IT. I KNEW Wisteria created that plant, but of course I didn't know why. I thought Wisteria made it, but one of her sisters like altered it, and then it resulted in raepin Jay: It's always the quiet ones_ XD

Aha.

I didn't think Wisteria would be able to bring him back, but I'm glad she did. Adam, you finally have a good idea for once. XD KILL MR DRAKE. DO IT.

:D

NEED MOAR:) And I won't be late this time. Lol:D
Catherine Julia Jefferson chapter 20 . 3/19/2010
EEK. Cliffhanger. More soon, please?
Verseprose chapter 19 . 3/18/2010
This story is so good, it's always getting better and better. I found Japheth's letter was incredible and as much as I'm happy to learn that we'll know the end of the story soon, it's still sad to know it's ending.
Verseprose chapter 18 . 3/14/2010
The last flashback might not seem right to you but, as to me, I did like it. Can't wait to see Adam's reaction. :)
piriperi chapter 18 . 3/14/2010
I'm kind of conflicted at this point, hopefully Adam finally gets a clue about what is going on or I'm going to start hating the guy. Okay, not hating, but Japheth deserves better. And with Mal confessing, its starting to make me think about certain things differently...Anyway this a great chapter, can't wait for the next!
What Should Never Hurt You chapter 18 . 3/13/2010
RAWR DX

ADAM YOU DENSE IDIOT!

...Phew. Okay. Rage over now. XD

This frustrated me so much. Japheth should just spit it out already; Adam is so dense, he'd sink in mercury. If that even makes sense. I've never really been fond of Mal, like, he wasn't exactly my favorite character, but his actions in this chapter makes me REALLY REALLY love him:) I do feel bad, that Japheth will not love him in the same way he loves Japheth, but Mal as a sweet little kid makes me smile:) He also gets serious points for giving Camellia a bloody nose. XD I love how Adam is being pampered by Wisteria and Ethan after Japheth poisons him. I can just see him lying there moaning while Ethan and Wisteria faun over him and take care of his injuries. Lol. I liked the flashback, especially the ending line. It's like you should add a "DUN DUN DUN" in there. XD

This Landon Cooper keeps appearing, how awesome:D You should totally write a little one-shot about one of his adventures, just to give us exactly why Adam, Ethan and Mal obsess over him. Lmao!;D

Anyways, sorry this review is rather late: But! I have posted the pictures on DA, under the same penname. Like I said, they're just doodles (and really suck XD) but you're more than welcome to view them. Lol.

I can't wait to see exactly what Jay has to say to Adam. I hope Adam goes after him... and that he doesn't die. D: I'm also rather stoked that there's going to be a sequel:D It means the story is not ending yet!D
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »