Reviews for All It Takes
Reason-Flower chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Cute. I can't say that chatting up boys is really my specialty, but as far as I know, you've nailed it.
Humming LadyBug chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
oh wow! this is so clever. And so absolutely true. Such a wonderful perspective of approaching a crush or someone similar. I love the way you written it. I've never seen the style before and it fits in perfectly with your poem. Loved it.
sealednectar chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I really like how you use shape in your poems, very interesting and unique. This piece was really good. It was funny yet true.
fleur de l'est chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
A clever piece ) Very true; I suppose in all aspects of life, the inadequate always try to overdo it. The shape of the poem really reinforces the message - apart from echoing "narrows down", the smooth sides of the triangle also depicts perfect, which the persona seems to be trying to achieve.
howdylv08 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
So cool! I like the word art thing you did... The.. Tapering effect. Very polished. Funny view on what everyone does.

Sophie :3
Ironic Presence chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I like the simplicity of this poem - this actually reminds me of my boyfriend. He tells me he has so much he wants to say but all he can say when he looks at me is, "Hi". Sometimes the smallest words mean a lot. But I like the physical narrowing of the poem as the words are either forgotten or forsaken in the practicing of the conversation.
the art of being obsolete chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I RECOGNIZE THIS.
i think that maybe chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
the formatting, mixed in with the concept, to die for :)

absolutely lovely.
The Immoralist chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
aw, this is so cute and true and fun to look at.
Casino Kat chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
haha. I love this(: Tis brilliant.

Keep writing! :)
Shenhua Phantom chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I like this. I love how you used the structure of the poem to support the topic - how you start out with a lot of words and end with only one, just as the person in the poem is doing. It is a very nice touch. :)

~Shenhua Phantom
i collect lullabies chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This is definitely going on my favorites list, because there's something about it that makes me smile. And I relate to it...a lot.
mimzie101 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009