Reviews for Low Romance in Haiku
Brenda Agaro chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Bravo on these Haikus! Clever and well written. I especially like the last two.
rippling iris chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
well the first one certainly hits home with me

i like how each one creates such a clear image of all different kinds of love (or rather not love). the last one made me smile.

i think you succeeded in writing some good haiku. i know i have trouble writing it and usually i don't enjoy reading it. so props to you )
nickyO chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
oh dear...I really love your title, I'm serious about that...but oh dear, 'road kill'...that's loaded imagery
steffxnie chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Lovely expressions. I love this line 'even in a crowd of two, we can be locked out of each other.' I think the last one ended it really wonderfully. Keep up the great work!

x
BangxDitto chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Doesn't reality suck?

I'd love it if there were a world where love can actually mean what it's supposed to mean. It sad that it never works.

Loved this.
Isca chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
"Night bright passion flame." This is a very striking image (especially because of the night/bright internal rhyming) that evokes a calming sort of sensuality.

"Of two, we can be locked." To be nit-picky, this is six syllables instead of seven. However, I did like this particular haiku very much; the idea that two people can be 'locked out of each other' is quite mind-blowing and brilliant.

"My glad heart." A beautiful description.

"I put your breakup letter in my desk shredder." Ahaha. What a comedic ending. I like it.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I read this before and I thought I reviewed it but I guess not. These are great haikus! My favs are the first and last ones. Well done overall. Keep writing! :)

Anna _
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Well done for writing five haiku in a row! I love how each one of them consists of only one sentence and conveys one idea, they all stack on top of each other and build up to the final verse. They are slightly lacking in your usual dose of puns, but retain the usual tone )
J.A. Fletcher chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
These are good, especially for a haiku. I liked these, and I've never founds haikus to be particularly artistic. You've done well.
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
My absolute favourite has to be the last one! Love it!
Mirabella chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I like this one best:

"Even in a crowd

of two, we can be locked

out of each other."

:) Lovely.
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
it's quite the poem of contrast but i like it. "your breakup letter in my desk shredder." for some reason i find that incredibly beautiful.