Reviews for AvPD
heartlines chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
i've been wanting to read a story on avpd. but i thought because we hide away from people and things that maybe no one would really have, since perhaps there wouldn't be that interesting of a story to tell. at least for someone with a severe case. i hope i can find more of these. this is great and sad.
PowerOfTheHand chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
that is so sad!
Ibbit chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I wonder how many times this happens? Someone just so innocent or devoted that they don't care about a few hits and the dishonesty. I can't help but see this as intresting and horrible at the same time. I applaud you.

I very much like your writing style, by the way.

Oh, and your profile that you have currently.

Luck with life, and ect.

ibbit
B-Rose chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I really like the whole idea of this story and this first chapter is a really good start. Poor Rosie! Not did he get hit but was left as well! I'm so interested to see where this goes and if things work out for Rosie.
A Typical Aquarius chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This story... is AMAZING.

I really love the way you wrote it.

I actually don't know what exactly I love about it. I just love it. :)
Natural and fake beauty chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
i can't believe he left! they were a cute couple! whats rosie going to do now?
chickenbean chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
honey.

i love you.

but your a meanie. D

poor rosie.
Round About Parker chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I have AvPD, so while I was reading I was looking for elements, of course. I love how it didn't appear until the very end. At first, I thought Rosie was going to have it and was a bit weirded out, but the way you brought it in was great. I'm really interested to see where this goes- AvPD is complex, so there are a lot of possibilities.