Reviews for What Matters Most
JDWrites chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
You're going to have to explain why "Grandma Rosa" isn't on the "watch list." Other than that, I like where this is going.

Longer update next time?

Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
cant wait for more

and i love the idea so i give my full support to the story

if you need any help just ask

-ifly*hugs*
eaststar chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
I love this chapter! I love the sarcasm, keep on adding more. It really I wouldn't call "going to grandma" a sudden brilliant idea. If she knew her grandmother was trustworthy in the first place, this idea wouldn't be so "all of a sudden." Maybe you can introduce this a bit more smoothly, like she was asked where she planned to go and she started to actually think for the first time in this runaway of what she would do. Naturally, the option of "going to grandma" would not pop up, but just obviously show up in her mind. I love the description of how Reb would look best in a tux and Aaron in a polo. That little description added a whole lot to the picture in my mind. Can't wait till the next chapter!
HelgaBertoni chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
Love it so far, update soon!
JDWrites chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
This was...quite strange. I have some questions about her motives, if it were I, I would have been afraid of being raped. She has a hard time getting married for the rest of her life to some random guy but doesn't give a rat's as about possibly getting raped and murdered? That's...a special character you got there.

What was also weird is that I am currently wearing a large shirt that has a sharpie-drawn heart on the front with big black letters, "REN" on it. Probably because that's the name of my serial murderer and all of my friends are freaking obsessed with him. I think I'm going to be making a lot of shirts this Christmas. Anyways...I dunno where this is headed, I'm dubious of your character's intelligence, and these guys...ehn...

eaststar chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
I really enjoyed this, but there is a bit of a mistake in accuracy. I don't think it's likely that a girl would go into a random car when in invited to come in by some people she didn't know. Even if she was out in the open, wouldn't that be a bit risky? There are dangerous people out in the world... Can't wait till the next chapter!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
i lovelovelove it!

cant wait for more!

hope you update soon!

-ifly*hugs*
Lillith-Evans chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
I did love the boys! They're adorable but I want to know more
all4hydration chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
i like it!
eaststar chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Looks really good... But it wouldn't make sense if the dad was the good guy, make him a bit meaner. Yay! first review )
Lillith-Evans chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I am really enjoying it D I've never read any of your other stories so I can't say how I like this one based on those but I do like this one. It seems very cute and I wonder where she'll end up now!

Looking forward to the next update!
MindaAnn chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Love the whole idea of a run-away bride. I can't wait to see which direction you go with it from here, you have so many directions. I would like to know a little it more about her. Her age? Is she in school? Clearly she must be dependent on her parents. A career woman would would not be so easily persuaded to even get into the dress. She seems like a teen - 18ish, 17ish? She must come from money because of the structure of her life...

Anyway, hope to see a new chapter up soon!
JDWrites chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I love this character, and I can understand how this would be your guilty pleasure, it seems like it would be one of mine. I wasn't sure how I was going to come to like your girl when I realized it was in first person (I usually abhor first person unless it's written exceptionally well) but then as soon as she pulled out "Run like you stole something," I was in love. I love her comical thoughts in obscure and serious situations. And if you continue this I hope that feature about her is consistent. Now to go peruse your other things...muahahaha.