Reviews for Run, Regan, Run
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Absolutely love it. That thought, The thought - I think about it a lot. I love the way you expressed it with this story. True living. Very well written, and thoroughly appreciated.
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
'Careful. I've laid my dreams on the ground and you're just about walking all over them.'

'He came round, walking with his hands in his pocket and his mind in his eyes...'

I've said it before, I'll say it again, you're a great writer and I'm so glad I found you.
LIZROX chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
It's lovely, Liz. ;)

Yep, it's me! Your name-twin. How ya doin'?

So, now that I've reviewed you, I feel like I've accomplished something now.

Elizabeth
Gennybee chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Ohmygod. Your stories are seriously awesome.

They really make you think. About life, your dreams etc.

This story made me cry (again. I cried after I read Train Rides.)

Great job (: The last line was awesome.
sucker-4-green-eyes chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
hey fizwiz! that was a cool story. kinda like one of the commentaries we did... not so much a story, but an idea expressed through peoples actions! i liked it! and yes, i am going to continue to use lots of exclamation marks cos it accentuates the goodness and makes people feel better! so yeah, i really liked it, there were times were it got a little jumpy and non-flowy, but aart from that, AWESOME! and im going to stop rambling now! see ya tomorrow!
Karmadoll chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Brilliant. One of the best stories I've ever read on FP.
Sofia chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
That is sad. Really sad, heart-wrenching and it gets you thinking. I liked it. I loved it, actually. It's sad, it's pretty simple. But it's deep. Dark, deep and naive. I like it. I like it very much.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Aha! I knew there was something familiar with the line 'I’ve laid my dreams on the ground and you’re just about walking all over them.' The Clothes of Heaven, if I'm not mistaken. It's one of my favourite poems. I mean, I don't like all of WBY poems but that one is an exeption. Beautiful story, by the way.

Keep up the gorgeousness.