Reviews for Tree Love Revised
rxdcfghvbjkn chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This was a really interesting read. I enjoyed the concept of trees loving, and how they can't fully experience love just because of what they are. While I think it would be interesting to see what they would do if they could be human for a day, I think that would destroy the whole point of your story...so I'm glad you didn't decide to do that haha.

Wish those darn trees could just hold hands already haha.

Thanks for sharing. ]
RentBoheme chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I really love this story. It's so sweet. I just have a few little suggestions, if it doesn't have to be handed in yet.

A little too much repetition of words. Try not to end so many sentences with "trees".

Instead of: {While the trees’ branches intertwined when they were long enough but, it was never the same as holding hands.} Use something like: "While the trees’ branches intertwined when they were long enough but, it was never the same. Never enough." That way you avoid repeating "holding hands", which you said in the last sentence. Or here: {Sometimes one leaf would fall and a few minutes later one would fall next to it, slightly falling on top of it.} I'd take out "slightly falling".

Typo: {And while they had that every second of every day, they both still longed for just one day as a human} Change "as a human" to "as humans".