Reviews for Perfume Of Malady
nickyO chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Strong, difficult piece.
hayleemarie chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Having read almost all of your poems, I have definitely fallen in love with this. Overwhelming, but so beautiful.
before it rains chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Wow; this was wonderfully written. Through the words used I could feel the emotion behind the poem and it was realistic, raw, and so very amazing. Fantastic job. :)
Candyred829 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Wow, So much power in your words made me remember why I love write so much. I may be 13 but understood ever word. Your poem inspires me to keep writing. Sometimes people don't realize how powerful words can really be
Badass1023 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
i have to say this poem was very powerful. It fot the emotion and thoughts across without being to overly dramatic, which is something i appreciate. The diction you used really connotated the poem as a whole, it wouldnt be the same without it. The subject matter is a very difficult one to write about and so many writers cannot do it because they wouldnt be able to make it good or sound correctly. You did a very brilliant job of this so i have to give you a 10 out of 10 on this work.
Isca chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
"For molesting the purity." God. This line is so heart-breaking and raw. Wow.

"Instead, I only know how to annihilate the heart." I very nearly stopped breathing when I read this line; IT'S ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. I'm impressed.
QueenAlla chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Amazing x3 Really tragic, and really well written. Love it
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I loved this. My one schitick with this poem is the lack of punctuation.
Melanie Layugan chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Okay, I'm speechless... Whoa, it conveys such emotion. Please keep on writing.
Mirabella chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Wow, i forgot how good your work is! Luckily i came to your page to review some things! :)

Such a lovely tragic peice, and so full of emotion. Brilliantly told!
Eve Amare chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Fantastic piece. "The true calamity is not how I lost but that I could have experienced so much future greatness." Great closing, just great. It's always a breath of fresh air to read a piece from someone who has such a different writing style compared to me. I write in a very obvious and simplistic manner whilst your piece seems to indicate a severe complexity that hides within your pen. Keep up the fantastic work.

As Always,

Eve
Punslinger chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
A stark, disturbing but beautifully uncompromising exploration of a dark subject that many people keep repressed. An exceptional poem.
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
instead I only know how to annihilate the heart

- Love that line.

You work words and ideas so well together to create something! And I have to say I adore the name you chose for this piece :)
Phoebe Melinda Halliwell chapter 1 . 12/15/2009