Reviews for Sweet Ireland Air
ColdWinter12 chapter 23 . 8/27/2014
Sigh... I hope that they're happy in marriage together. I enjoyed reading your story so far. You write the characters' emotional toil and uncertainty so well. I really hope for Rhys and Chevy's happiness. Please update soon!
ColdWinter12 chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
Omg! They're getting married! It was always gonna happen, but I can't believe it actually did! Yay! I'm sure that Alice is going to be so excited!
ColdWinter12 chapter 16 . 8/26/2014
Gahhh! Omg! He just proposed to her... Again, but he's sober this time! I'm so invested in this. Haha.
ColdWinter12 chapter 15 . 8/26/2014
Aww... That's so sad. You have an awesome way of writing about the character's pain and grief without making the actual characters annoying. Some writers tend to make their characters sound whiny, but yours make me really empathize with enjoying your story so much!
ColdWinter12 chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
I love your story so far! There's something so believable and lovable about it. You take your time with describing thing and setting the scene or the characters without narrating too slowly. The characters themselves have their own pasts that they struggle with that make them so human and believable. Keep doing what you're doing because this story is so good.
Avra-Sha Faohla chapter 23 . 8/7/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! (That was an "ah" of delight, not of horror. Obviously.) I am thrilled that you updated! Lovely chapter. I really like the way he teases her about her blushing; it's adorable.

Also, I am quite fond of this line: "She hit the wall and realized that in her backing up, she'd misjudged where the doorway was." It does a nice job reflecting her inner confusion and turmoil. :D

Please keep writing!
smrae chapter 23 . 8/7/2014
An update! Great chapter I can't wait for them to get married, but I'm sad how Chevy's mom handled the news. So disappointing and of course sad but everyone deals with grief differently. I'm curious to see if she will go to the wedding. Loved their moment at the end with Chevy blushing! I think I started to blush too lol. So looking forward to the next chapter!
theslykit chapter 22 . 3/29/2014
Will you ever finish this story? :((
Melissa chapter 22 . 10/26/2013
Please finish this story. I'm hooked and love everything about it... dying to know how it ends! Great work :)
Jen chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Okay, I’m done! I hope you look over all the things I said and I hope I’ve been some help to you. The rest of the story (meaning, everything but the little issues I mentioned) is simply amazing. I’d really love to read more of this. Have a truly wonderful day, and I wish you much success in your writing!
Jen chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
* "At precisely 7:52 the next morning . . . " I think that's random and pointless and should be cut.
Jen chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
* "Though Rose would have been only half-coherent, where Chevy was very interactive and competent." That fragment ought to be attached to the previous sentence, don’t you agree?
Jen chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
* "Suddenly, Rhys’s voice cut in before Chevy could answer." I don't see the need for "suddenly," and it makes it sound awkward.
* "The word was blunt, and Chevy reacted with a wince. / She gathered up her clothes and held them in front of her as if to protect herself." I don't think these two sentences should be in separate paragraphs.
Jen chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
* "The joy in her face lifted his heart slightly, and pained his heart slightly." I think "slightly lifted and slightly pained his heart" would read more smoothly.
Jen chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
* "Not to that curious, lonely little face, the tiny little girl with the black hair and forlorn heart." You just used "forlorn." Not JUST like the previous sentence, but recently enough that you should find another word, as “forlorn” is not common enough to be used again so soon after.
* ". . . and empty box after empty box of pre-made food . . . " Shouldn't that be "box after empty box"?
302 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »