Reviews for Sweet Ireland Air
Tecna chapter 24 . 5/20
Oh my goodness. Finally!
I am so over the moon right now. I've missed this story so much. I'm glad you've managed to find the time in your busy schedule now that you are a Mommy to 2 gorgeous babies.
It is so lovely to read your stories again. Feels so long since I last read a good story. I can't wait to see what new twists you are going to add now; I've really missed Rhys and Chevy, and it looks like it's about to get a lot more interesting.
Please do continue writing and I shall continue waiting patiently for more from you. Including of course, The Day I Married My Stalker (Lol! Still gives me the giggles .).
Thanks for the update ;)
Lots of love.
Tecna oxoxo
Guest chapter 24 . 5/16
LOVING THIS SOOOO MUCH. I'm craving a fist fight. Johnathan and Rhys? pretty please? and uuggghhhh. I can't wait for Chevy and Rhys to kiss already! kind of don't want it to be at the alter though. but that's up to you. I'm happy as long as it happens. Please update soon! I beg. I beg. I am emotionally invested in this.
Rebele chapter 1 . 5/16
Aww! Okay, I'm hooked. It's about Christ, so I love it. Makes the story better with Jesus!
axiden chapter 24 . 5/15
It has been so long I have not received anything from Fictionpress and I am so happy that I received an update from you. I hope you can continue the story and don't leave me hanging please. :)
Melissa chapter 1 . 4/6
I think this is such a sweet story, was wondering if you're going to continue it? Think it would be a shame for Chevy and Rhys to never be together.
ColdWinter12 chapter 23 . 8/27/2014
Sigh... I hope that they're happy in marriage together. I enjoyed reading your story so far. You write the characters' emotional toil and uncertainty so well. I really hope for Rhys and Chevy's happiness. Please update soon!
ColdWinter12 chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
Omg! They're getting married! It was always gonna happen, but I can't believe it actually did! Yay! I'm sure that Alice is going to be so excited!
ColdWinter12 chapter 16 . 8/26/2014
Gahhh! Omg! He just proposed to her... Again, but he's sober this time! I'm so invested in this. Haha.
ColdWinter12 chapter 15 . 8/26/2014
Aww... That's so sad. You have an awesome way of writing about the character's pain and grief without making the actual characters annoying. Some writers tend to make their characters sound whiny, but yours make me really empathize with enjoying your story so much!
ColdWinter12 chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
I love your story so far! There's something so believable and lovable about it. You take your time with describing thing and setting the scene or the characters without narrating too slowly. The characters themselves have their own pasts that they struggle with that make them so human and believable. Keep doing what you're doing because this story is so good.
Avra-Sha Faohla chapter 23 . 8/7/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! (That was an "ah" of delight, not of horror. Obviously.) I am thrilled that you updated! Lovely chapter. I really like the way he teases her about her blushing; it's adorable.

Also, I am quite fond of this line: "She hit the wall and realized that in her backing up, she'd misjudged where the doorway was." It does a nice job reflecting her inner confusion and turmoil. :D

Please keep writing!
smrae chapter 23 . 8/7/2014
An update! Great chapter I can't wait for them to get married, but I'm sad how Chevy's mom handled the news. So disappointing and of course sad but everyone deals with grief differently. I'm curious to see if she will go to the wedding. Loved their moment at the end with Chevy blushing! I think I started to blush too lol. So looking forward to the next chapter!
theslykit chapter 22 . 3/29/2014
Will you ever finish this story? :((
Melissa chapter 22 . 10/26/2013
Please finish this story. I'm hooked and love everything about it... dying to know how it ends! Great work :)
Jen chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Okay, I’m done! I hope you look over all the things I said and I hope I’ve been some help to you. The rest of the story (meaning, everything but the little issues I mentioned) is simply amazing. I’d really love to read more of this. Have a truly wonderful day, and I wish you much success in your writing!
307 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »