Reviews for The Mirror's Reflection
Kalista Jia chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Ok, as promised, I am here to enjoy this delicious story!

(I will review as I read.)

OMG FLOPPY GOD EARS dangling fm the side of his face? Kya! It must be cute! Like those Fido bunnies. Cuteness! I am in love!

Ah hot scenes! And horns? Darin is a dragon! Oh dear! _

HAHAHHA I will never look at Mountain Dew the same way after reading this one. LOL TO - Mount and Do Me. Smexiness!

OMg your characters are so cool and interesting! love them!

OMG I swear I am going to play with those dog ears if Brent continues to appear! I can't resist the urge!

NO! BUNNY EARS? Ok you are driving me hyper to core! OMG Bunny ears!~ aw~, must~ resist~pulling~ those~ ears~... Bunny boy is so cute! I love bunny! I even have one!

"the boy practically got on the ground and picked up every fallen white hair in hopes that it had been shed from Brent’s soft ears or tail" Darin, I am joining you to collect those soft fur! (have tail festish LOL)

Oh Brent is an evil bunny~ smexiness! Cuteness! Arg whatever, I want to pet his head! (Yeah there was a guy in my class once had the cutest puppy hair ever, and I could just stare at that hair for a long time. He refused the petting though... arg!)

Original story! Nya nya nya! Very well written, I love it!
Melissa Norvell chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
Well, happiness is just as important as sorrow in any story. All of the sorrow makes one appreciate the happy times in stories. Right now, I'm writing a political type story based on royalty called Corrupt Principal and there's not really anything happy about it. So, at times, I appreciate writing a happy chapter here and there.

I do know what you mean though. Writing out the beginning when you want to jump into the main point can be agonizing, but I know you'll pull it off. I can't wait for your next update. Good luck in your writing.
Intoxicated- rain chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Hi! Remember me? XD

Love Darin to bits.
Luna the wolf dancer chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This is so cute! - I can't wait for the next update! and merry Christmas
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I finally got around to reading this. I had seen it when you posted it up and I wanted to read it back then but I was really busy. I'm glad I got a few minutes to sit down the read it. I'm sorry I hadn't answered your PM but now I will- your welcome on the review thing. I've been quite a fan of your other story and I had no idea you liked my works. That makes me so happy. I'd love to get a review from you some day, if you ever desire to or have the time.

Even though this story moves a little fast, I found it very pleasing and your characters are very humorous and interesting. I look forward to reading more of this wonderful story.
Palm Tree chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Ah, where to begin? XD First, this is going to be another story where I'll constantly heartcling and be prompted to jump on writing things far ahead of myself since that post on that forum was just short of a description of Rinny and he-who-must-not-be-named. So yeah, me: -DYING- from squeals of anguish and then this story's AWESOMENESS.

EARS! TAILS! SLUTTY UKE! SCHOOL SETTING! PAINFULLY DOOMED RELATIONSHIP!

I'm in love, you know it, and your writing was so beautiful I think I seriously died. What's more, it's a present? I'm so, so, so flattered and I hope you update soon. The only thing that threw me off was that at first I had trouble matching names and actions to faces but to the end everything sort of evened out. I really want to know what's up with Brent and his obsession with keeping things from not being full of "sameness" and Darin! CUTE. A cute slut. I look forward to learning of the reasons you've landed these characters for either loving or otherwise and I wonder if the dog-demon will show up again. Perhaps he'll try to be a heroic savior but it'll all still crash and burn. XDD;; I'm not sure but, because I totally haven't said it already, I love it all so much already!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2