Reviews for Deep Within
Leah chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
Great story. Actually, it reminds me of myself and a teacher I had a crush on. But she didn't teach class to me and i was always hoping to pass her or see her in the hallways. But she left my school and i kinda miss her. Although she probably doesn't even know I exist, even though we exchanged looks rather often... But whatever fml, great story :)
yay chapter 18 . 12/21/2010
I love the way this was written, an interesting style that makes you feel in the middle of the story.

Sweet story, good job.
MusicKillsThePain chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Everyone assumes that it is a simple teenage crush. They think that it could never be real; that my feelings are untrue or unreal. Everything is against me; everything is against my feelings.

I think that this was started off very amazingly.
Amethyst Oceana chapter 7 . 1/22/2010
Aw.

I like this story so much. I'm intrigued and am eager to read more.
Amethyst Oceana chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Wow.

Well, I really, really like this. The description, feelings... everything. It's great.

One suggestion would be to break it up into paragraphs as it's kind of hard to read a huge block of text.

Other than that, it's a good story.
SoneAnna chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Before you even attempt to write something, you need to learn proper formatting.

Meaning

Make new paragraphs. Having one enormous block of text is distracting and very hard to concentrate on.

Plus, it makes you seem inexperienced.
Ruby Candy chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Not a bad piece of writing at all but needs a little bit of formatting :) It was hard to go through it all as one block of text, but at least it didn't lose my interest because of it, so good luck and hope to see more!