Reviews for My New Life in England
ajashire1 chapter 28 . 6/21/2014
I'm happy I read it.
I'm sad it's over.
It left me feeling good... :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
This is a really awesome story! I love your characters!
GerardtheMoose chapter 28 . 6/24/2012
Hii :) I read that story a while ago and just wanted to say that I loved it :)

Austin is really cute when he lets his guard down 3
vipera.422 chapter 28 . 6/24/2012
It was a great story but I don't understand why Daniel acted like such a jerk towards Ethan. I wish it had been properly explained.
Crazytay chapter 28 . 5/25/2012
This story was AMAZING! However, I have one minor complaint. You never get to hear either say, "I love you," *Pout*

I give bravo!
furthestcoast chapter 28 . 10/16/2011
Ah! Another good story!

Wtf, you should be getting so many more reviews. This is injustice! D:
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 28 . 10/5/2011
This story was amazing. Reading about Austin's struggles was simply heartwrenching. But the fact that he now has so many people who care about him? I think it's simply wonderful. Great job on this! :D
Emiko03 chapter 28 . 9/21/2010
Eep! I loved it! So cute~

I'm also extremely speechless.

I'm almost as speechless as I was after getting caught up in 'Summer Days'.

Also, Sterling and Carson do you plan to have anything with them in it? They were quite amusing, yes.

Oh, and I can't wait until you do that side story with Nick and Michael.

Awesome story~

Bye-bye~

Emi~
MrsSkinnyJean chapter 28 . 7/8/2010
This is such a good story but I think it could use a better summary. The story is so much better than what the summary makes it out to be.
Senfree chapter 28 . 7/1/2010
But, but. They never said "I love you." D:

I absolutely love this story, the plot line was wonderful. Everything fit perfectly, my earlier complaint is my only problem with it. XD But thank you for writing this. .

~ Yazumi & Skulls / Mika / Megami-kira / Ry-drake.
Miss.Lazy.Fingers chapter 28 . 6/26/2010
OMG it's done already ahww :(

I hope you write new stories soon :) I like your writing very much

Grtz!
LateNightTurtle chapter 28 . 6/26/2010
NO! the story ended! D: this was my favorite story!
ethankreizis chapter 28 . 6/25/2010
*hyperventilates*

ohmygod i love you. yes. i love you. you are my favorite author, thats it, its final. This story is my most favorite of all times and you know I have to read that story with Michael and Nick in it!

I cant begin to tell you how much this just made my day! I just got home from another week of babysitting and I am going back on monday but oh, this story! This story makes me so happy its kind of sad but I love your writing. This should be a book, it should because i would buy it!

Anyway, theres my review, late but still here! Thanks for this story, its so amazing!
Jeangu chapter 28 . 6/25/2010
aw love the ending ! _

Daniel's uncle is so nice to do that for them :)
ethankreizis chapter 27 . 6/18/2010
Aw, I love you. I love you I love you I love you. This made my week because I've missed reading.

I'm so busy babysitting I don't have time for me anymore. I'm about to go to the beach on a short break soon [again] so I'm home so I can read.

Please please rush rush and post the next chapter so I can read it because I love this story!
68 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »