Reviews for My New Life in England
ethankreizis chapter 26 . 6/11/2010
E!

*dies*

That's it. That's all I can say. I am so overwhelmed! My brain hurts.

I haven't written anything in days so I am a bit out of it. But I did read all of this because if this were a book it would be my number one favorite!

Anyway, I loved it. I love you. I love your writing. Can I praise you any more than that? Yes!
Jeangu chapter 25 . 6/2/2010
it's good that Daniel & Austin became friends with Nick & Michael, they need people that have been through what they're goin through now

aww poor Austin, what did they do to you ? :(
ethankreizis chapter 25 . 6/2/2010
I think I'm gonna kill you. I am really gonna do it.

Okay, no I'm not. But still.. That's horrible: you're mean!

*cries* can't wait for next chapter :[
Jeangu chapter 24 . 5/27/2010
aww poor Austin !

they probably won't let them see him because of his scars

i wonder what Daniel's uncle is gonna do
ethankreizis chapter 24 . 5/26/2010
That literally almost made me cry! Ahh I am gonna cry if you don't hurry up and post more this is torture! Torture I tell you!

I loved this chapter though, something like this would have happened to my Joseph if I'd put him in a situation that required medical care and I wouldn't know how to write that so I didn't. *is envious*
ethankreizis chapter 23 . 5/19/2010
The puppy eyes! Cheap trick but it works! Another great chapter! I loved it! Er need to keep working on my writing skills if I ever want to be this amazing!
adioseveryone chapter 22 . 5/12/2010
yay reunions rock. i *heart* fluff.
ethankreizis chapter 22 . 5/12/2010
AGGH I'm so horrible at taking pictures I'm jealous!

Daniel was so cute in this chapter!
ethankreizis chapter 21 . 5/5/2010
I absolutely loved this chapter! I mean the bad part with Austin was kind of sad but your writing is so good!
Jeangu chapter 20 . 4/29/2010
so Daniel worried for nothin jaja it's good that his friend's accept him

I love Daniel's friends, they seem really cool & laid~back
adioseveryone chapter 20 . 4/28/2010
no it's almost over. carl and jesse are just too cute for words. love the sleepy time book. that was new. i loved it.
ethankreizis chapter 20 . 4/28/2010
Did I ever tell you how much I love this story? I really wish my writing was more like this I'm so jealous!
ethankreizis chapter 19 . 4/21/2010
Oh my gosh I can't believe I didn't get to read this when you posted it!

I love it! This just made my morning!
adioseveryone chapter 19 . 4/20/2010
yay! i had a feeling about Jesse. *squeals lika little girl* too bad Danny's not right enough to figure that out. lol. i bet Nick and Michael would. lol.
ethankreizis chapter 18 . 4/20/2010
*horror*

Are his friends going to find out? I really have to know! Do I have to wait until next week? This is so going to torment me now.
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »