Reviews for Shooting Fruit
Relala chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
Not really much to say about this chapter, execpt for the fact that I adore how the characters are coming along. Drei's personality is slowly becoming obvious.
Relala chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
“Something large and fuzzy jumping onto one’s chest is not a good way to wake up, injured ankle or not. “

No it isn’t a great way to wake up, is it? Yet someone all animals seem to think it is. There must be some sort of wires crossed inside their heads.

“Jasey Wednesday Blair!”.

I don’t want to sound like a bitch, but the thing that always annoys the hell out of me in FanFiction and otherwise is names. Sometimes I just have to wonder what people are thinking. Yes, and odd name is good once and a while – and hey, it’s your novel do what you want. Not like you need to even read one line of what I'm saying. – but do you think your readers like the unpronounceable/unrealistic names?

“Drei’s over-exaggerated sigh sent her into a fit of giggles, and he found himself laughing with her after a moment. She was so ridiculous sometimes, but it was her personality that made her who she was.”

And it was that personality that made me high-five the author. So often I read the same old cliché about the smart girl, with a stone personality, who has so many problems, and saves everyone from evil. That just gets so annoying and I’m really glad to see that you’re already aware of that. Thank you for not boring me to death and making a good novel.

“They munched on in companionable silence until the carrots on the plate were gone.”

It’s also awesome to see you ditch the cliché of the brother/sister duo who hate each other and would like nothing more than to murder each other with pointy knives. I always thought that was a little overdone, too.

“When Jasey was about to inform him what she was going to go do (her mouth was even open), the doorbell rang, sending chimes echoing throughout the house.”

You …left me on a cliffhanger. Why would you be so cruel? Update son, please.
Relala chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Ah, I could smack you right upside the head right now, you know that? I can’t believe you posted this here and didn’t tell me! I’ve waited so damn long to read it!

Number 1) Have I ever told you that I love how you can just come up with characters with a flick of your fingers? It’s like you’ve always got somebody’s story on your tongue and you can’t wait for it to roll from your fingertips like dewdrops. Every new person is new, fresh, and lovable.

Number 2) You do have a knack for odd storylines, ladybug! Everything I read from you is unique and compelling, wrapping me up in strange new worlds. With all the numerous clichéd authors out there, who right the same old stories over and over, I could really go for stories like yours.

- Your pal,

Relala
Sapphire chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Really cool begining to a story, it get's you interested for what else Drei going to have to put up with. I look forward to other chapters from this story, tell me when you post the other chapters.