Reviews for Sicario
Alyss chapter 28 . 8/17/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story, thanks !
Missy chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
Hey! I just thought I would point a few things out. Mostly with the horses... Clydesdales can't be palamino... And if the three horses are a family they would be more of the same colors. So if the one you called a palamino was the child of the stallion and the mare, it would most likely be Bay (a deep brown with black accents). Another thing about the horses, chestnut clydesdales are rare...I don't even know it they can be chestnut... the clostest color to chestnut that I know that this breed could be is roan.
I hope this can make your stroy more realistic...and I have more comments but it would be easier to tell you about them if I had a hard copy.
Feathersblue7 chapter 27 . 11/10/2011
Reappoint good! You should do a sequel that picks up right when it ended
Anehalia chapter 28 . 6/13/2011
You had typos at the beginning, and random quotation marks here and there. Your story seems to follow a similar line to the story "My Life Rewritten". Its formulaic with a different setting. Girl's parents are murdered, kidnapped by hot guy she hates, fights a lot with guy, but guy is great fighter, and though she is also a great fighter and really amazing, he always overpowers her. Long story about the fighting between them, guy trains girl and she starts to realize she's attracted to him, then bad guy needs killing, short scene with bad guy, happy ever after ending.

I liked the story, don't get me wrong on that part else I wouldn't have read it. The fight scene felt rushed and the girl seemed too good for not having practiced for a year.

Those are my main nitpicks. Otherwise it was an ok story. Like I said, it couldn't have been too bad. :)
Anehalia chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
I have a comment about the horses, a black horse like the one described sounds more like a shire, but I could maybe see a variation that looked like that.

Clydesdales are normally by, but a chesnut might be understandable. The palomino though sounds more like a Belgian. Did you mean to say they were all draft horses, but different draft breeds?
Lifes.Little.Secrets chapter 28 . 6/12/2011
I love this story and I would love to read a sequal it is such a good story!
baby-gurl88 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
A sequel please! I sat and read this all the way through and I love it! Please continue!
surprise butt secks chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Well done on this story ! I loved the way it was realistic. She hated Val for what he did to her family and repeatedly tried to escape and defy him instead of trying once and then falling madly in love with Val. I loved it! haha, very well written too, I enjoyed it thoroughly.

:) x
Lifes.Little.Secrets chapter 27 . 8/20/2010
I really enjoyed your story, it was very well written.
LostarielHarris chapter 27 . 8/12/2010
Amazing :P
xxshellyx chapter 27 . 8/7/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story :) Is there going to be a sequal?
salvatore ferragamo chapter 27 . 7/27/2010
Great story - you deserve a lot more reviews!
ktgirl14 chapter 27 . 7/20/2010
aww thats such a sweet ending
FM Radio chapter 27 . 7/19/2010
Aw. What a happy ending! Vitoria died, they got a puppy, Vitoria died, the got married, Vitoria died, she's pregnant, and Vitoria died! Haha. Hope that makes you smile...haha not trying to be creepy. I really do like this story! :) Thank you for writing it!
FM Radio chapter 26 . 7/19/2010
I didn't expire! Although, I'm certain that I am passed the expiration date...If I could just see it! Haha. I hope you understand that. On to the next chapter!
62 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »