Reviews for Sicario
AmoreJess chapter 12 . 1/9/2010
HAHA, i love sofia.

Damn, that b!tch deserved that punch.

Ugh, I dislike people like victoria.

updatee pleease :D
Keemii chapter 12 . 1/8/2010
Yeah, Brown was the guy that went apeshit on his girlfriend.

Swet you updated! Ben sounds like a nice guy, a tiny bit boring in comparison to Val, ahah, pshh val has no competition.

and also, LOL, so horny in the morning.
Keemii chapter 11 . 1/5/2010
Oh man, the tension! I swear, she has at least a million bruises on her. :(

Val better start warming up to her and start loving her, sheeshh he keeps pulling a Chris Brown move on her. ahaha.

And its just like a small drop of blood in a shot of vodka ahah not that much.

Thanks for updating!
RockSherry chapter 11 . 1/5/2010
Your story is awesome.

Please post more :)
FerretsRevolution chapter 11 . 1/5/2010
New reviewer here! :)

I seriously love this story. And you're an amazing fast updater. I'm actually a little impressed. I love Sofia's character. She's bad-ass, but she's not the usual man-eater, I-hate-guys-just-because, I-gotta-prove-something characters you see floating around here all the time. She's bad-ass just by being herself. I love it.

Valerian (*sigh*) is slowly starting to captivate my heart. I didn't like him in this chapter, but damn, those hotel scenes. XD

I think your writing is wonderful. I don't think I've found any glaring grammar problems, your sentence structure is amazing, and your plot is really interesting. It keeps me on the edge of my seat. Your style is also very unique, and your characters are refreshing.

I'm completely interested in this society. Is this an actual Italian myth or was it something you made up (if so, props for originality -never heard a myth like this one lol)...

I think the story is pretty great and I'm looking forward to reading more of it. I'm wondering what will happen next between Valerian and Sofia (haha, even their names go together!)...To put it bluntly, Val was a dick in this chapter...but somehow (uh oh, I can see a fic-crush forming) I still like him...

Lol UPDATE SOON!

-Ferret :)
Keemii chapter 10 . 1/3/2010
LOL po, I meant Val. I was on the phone with my friend name Daniel and I guess his name got the best of me when I wrote the review.

YAY you updated and OMG shes unconscious. Awee shes so cute, even though all shes doing is passing out on him ahah. ;)

I swear, this story is so addicting! I keep on refreshing my favourites list to see if your story is updated or not haha. Woot woot that it is! I cant wait for the next one.

Mann, you tried everything! I havent tried any, Im going to assume that the only thing i tried from snake is snakes blood in a shot of vodka; other than that, I think I'm good to go ahha. :)

Update soon! And sorry for the mistake earlier.
Keemii chapter 9 . 1/2/2010
shes so intelligent when it comes down to nature. Whooh, ive never tired a rabbit before, but, I did watch this youtube clip of this guy eating this enormous maggot. IT WAS SICK.

But anywayss, ahah, oh man that KISS ahah so random. Also at the point where she tried to wake him up and he pinned her, man I thought he was still shocked and actually did some damage to her.

And do i sense a hidden metaphore from the last sentence? Hmm? Ahah
Keemii chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
awe, aha Daniel is starting to show (little if any) affection towards her. Ahah even if its just a kiss on the forehead even though nobody was there to see them. :)

Haha, yeah the sarcasms adds a zesty touch towards their personality. I just love the ones where my reaction is to scoff and grin.
Keemii chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
He looked at me in shock, “I didn’t realize you were so intelligent.”

“Shows how stupid you are,” I shrugged.

..YEAH! Haha, I have to admit; that was my favourite part ahha.

He's still cold to her, I hope things progress soon once they reach his village, but not too fast since all that rush of romance would kill it haha.

Thanks for updating and keep up with the good work!
Fight With Doves chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
I would have tried to kill Val a very long time ago, if I was Sofia.

Hey, he deserves it anyway.

Update soon! :)
toMORROWacshuly chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
i really like this story! its very decriptive and i can picture the hotel and all that. great job! i cant wait to see where this story leads to!
Keemii chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
MAN what a prick. LOl ahaha not that much when you look at the situation from his point of view ahha.

I love how descriptive you are! So good that the food moment made me hungry.

Thanks for updating! : )
Keemii chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
Intense ending for this chapter!

Haha, I really liked how she mimicked him in the car.

Thanks for updating this story on christmas! ahha, really made my day even extra special. :)

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
AmoreJess chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
nice, new story.

please update soon :)
smoke-smuged.ink chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
This is addicting! the 5 chapters were over before i knew it! please update very soon!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »