Reviews for Beauty and the Vampire
alexandra101 chapter 11 . 6/15/2011
COOL!
happinie93 chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
And I just realized that you've included beauty and the beast. You know I can be so VERY VERY blind sometimes.
happinie93 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I have read through this story before and I think I might have commented but I just realized after I had watched beauty and the beast that this story really reminded me of that. And I still love this story this is going to be my second time reading this.
Abrasive chapter 22 . 9/6/2010
What attracted me to this story was the premise - you gave a new and interesting twist to the tale of 'Beauty & the Beast' and I was really excited to read it. However, your writing wasn't quite strong enough to uphold it:

Firstly, you should look into getting a beta, since there is a litany of spelling/grammar mistakes.

Although there is some good description of setting, the story lacked depth, particularly in the earlier chapters and with regards to emotions/intentions. More deatil is required, especially since you tend to gloss over certain scenes when just a few more lines would make it much better.

This brings me to my third issue with your writing: Characterisation. I couldn't get a clear vision of what type of characters Audery and Desmond were, you seemed to backflip over their personalities and their intentions. Audery was particularly bad - she was, unfortunately, a Mary-Sue, which sucked a lot of the fun out of reading your story.

To recap: Wonderful idea, but the execution needs a lot of improvement.
LostarielHarris chapter 22 . 8/12/2010
It was awesome xx
Cwzvil92 chapter 21 . 5/15/2010
Awesome ending. So happy it ended happily. Was afraid Desmond would die and then Audrey would kill herself. So many stories now a days have sad endings. So happy this one came out well.
xJadeRainx chapter 21 . 5/13/2010
Wow, I love happy endings! Such a great story, too! The ending was a nice, unexpected twist as well.

Wonderful job!

xJadeRainx

And NO don't even THINK about changing the story to let Anthony take Audery hostage! Haha!
fullybooked chapter 21 . 5/13/2010
I love It!

It's one of the best stories I have ever read
Cwzvil92 chapter 20 . 5/12/2010
Cant wait 4 the last chapter. Chapter 20 kept me engaged from the start to the finish. I secretly don't want Desmond to die but your the author so thats all up to you. I didn't see any grammar errors while reading so that was perfect. Hope you keep writing.
xJadeRainx chapter 20 . 5/11/2010
Well, that was terrifying!

Anthony has been dealt with accordingly, and now Audery must deal with the mess that was left behind. There must be a heck of a lot of blood. *Winces* I'd be more frightened for Desmond's life, but as I've said before... good guys always win!

I can't wait to read the final chapter!

Secret-Stillness chapter 20 . 5/9/2010
WOO ALMOST DONE AND WELL WRITTEN YAY!I love love love LOVE audrey
fullybooked chapter 20 . 5/9/2010
That was so sad, really!
xJadeRainx chapter 19 . 4/30/2010
Oh, please that little twerp Anthony doesn't stand a chance against Desmond! Besides, good guys always win!

xJadeRainx chapter 18 . 4/30/2010
Oh, man, Audery is free now. She can go home and she her father, save him from the true beasts (the villagers) and then go back to Desmond!

xJadeRainx chapter 14 . 4/30/2010
Hmm, Aduery sure seems comfortable in Desmond's bed, doesn't she? And Paul didn't seem at all fazed to see the two together like that. And Thane is like a big puppy!

I like the library parallel to the film.

57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »