Reviews for It's a boy! or is it a girl? What?
Angelic Fluffle chapter 81 . 4/5
Oh. My. God.
Yuuki, this is the funniest chapter ever thanks to you! And Hayate is just plain awesome. I can't wait for the next update!
Ulhu chapter 81 . 4/2
So, now Koji has to pretend to be in love with Yui because Yuuki seems to have decided that watching his friend getting caught in the cross-fire of a war for her hand in marraige is the funniest thing ever [which it kind of is], Yui gets caught in a forced game of corners with Shiro and Kaito in a car driven by Takumi whilst being chased by her dad [they probably only just managed to avoid the police], Yuuki is dragging Yui around an airport to go somewhere for some reason, and Yui ends up cross-cross-dressing.

I'd hate to see Yui's enemies...

I suddenly have an odd temptation to write a first-person point of view from Kaito's perspective... Not to post or anything, but just for the heck of it. But for now, I'm gonna count the many times Yui has cross-dressed. *Thinks about it* It'll be a loooooooooooong day...

Love the story! I look forward to the next chapter!
SoraAkihira chapter 81 . 3/27
It hasn't really been forever, since I've been away from reading for way longer, but I'm glad you're back!

I still completely adore Shiro, and Yuuki, and plainly just everyone in this completely messed up cast. Add two new characters into the mix, and I already know I'm going to like the both of them as well. Just a quick question to end this off (and for me to get the hang of writing extremely long reviews again), where did the name Niel come from? Because while every name in your story doesn't really bring up an exact image to my mind (though, of course, I have ideas of how I think they all look like, especially from numerous fanart), Niel does, and I'm just curious about your naming scheme in general.

Other than that, welcome back once again, and here's to another wonderful, hectic chapter!

(Being a science major sounds harsh... I'm going to take this advice to heart now.)
SoraAkihira chapter 80 . 3/27
It's been a while since I've been reading on FP again, and I'm just so glad I still remember everyone (or, the main mains and the side mains and the little main sides, if that even makes sense.).

Shouta's a dear, I swear, and I can see why Yui would want him as a brother more than Kouki, but you can't pick your siblings. You can always pick adopted-but-not-exactly siblings though, so that's who Shouta is.

I already know what's up with Yamada, or at least have a vague idea. Shiro's acting like Shiro would act, which is good, but at the same time not, and then there's Koji, who's just one tiny block at the bottom of the tower of sanity Yui has left. If anyone really tried, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't just all come crashing down and leaving Yui completely and utterly insane, as if she isn't already.
alia chapter 81 . 3/27
woowooowoowowoowowowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, loved it, you are a great writer, can't wait for more
voidscorpenomega chapter 81 . 3/26
Love the shapeshifting actor. And Yuuki having problems? That was probably the most confusing chapter yet.
Darklightningstorm chapter 81 . 3/24
As entertaining a chapter as ever, though a little mora confusing than usual. Also, I'm not sure I care for this development with Koji. Not for Yui's sake of course, but if one of the others hear about it that could cause the wrong kind of problem.
And I'm not sure how well it would work. After all, what's the point of pretending they are in love if they don't actually get married? Koji's father didn't tell him to get Umeko to fall in love with him, only to get her to marry him. Thus, that plan wouldn't solve the problem.
Kildosad chapter 80 . 3/3
No matter how many times I read this story I CANNOT STOP FANGIRLING AND GENERALLY SMILING LIKE A DORK AT THE SCREEN...I love this story to pieces, so uh, just wanna throw my appreciation for this story at you OVO...sorry for being one of the silent readers up til now, hehe.

(btw, 'm interested in the email thingy? I've been looking for someone to talk with too, if that's okay with you?)
HelliosDear chapter 34 . 2/28
alwayssss... cliffhanger! You really like that, don't you?! But don't forget, i know where you live. *smile cutely while background is hell*
HelliosDear chapter 20 . 2/27
i can't believe i just found this story! I now worshiping your writing skills!
Tartanarmyninjagirl chapter 73 . 2/14
awww poor poor poor yui... jeez she cannae catch a break can she?
Angelic Fluffle chapter 80 . 1/12
Hallo!
I, Angelic Fluffle, am new on FictionPress and proud to say that this was the first story I ever read on this sight - I created this account specifically to add this to follows. (I already have a FanFiction account, so it would have happened sooner or later.)
When I first started this, I was worried about the main character for several reasons: I perceived her as being arrogant, overly intelligent, and a bit Mary-Sueish.
My fears were overturned by chapter four: I now see Yui as humorous, slightly eccentric, and likable. The characters are well-written and well-developed. Each character is unique, and while many people like Yui, the relationships are perfectly developed and unique in their own rights.
Not only that, but I can't be certain who is going end up with Yui, which is nice since so many manga and stories make it obvious from the beginning. At first it was Kaito, then Shiro, and back to Kaito, but suddenly! It was Ryo, and now I'm rooting for Akira. Each relationship is at a different level, and Yui actually understand the feelings around her - she isn't clueless, which gets annoying after 10 chapters. However, Yui kept me riveted into chapter 80!
While I was reading this, I kept listening to a song called After-School Stride that reminded me so much of Yui's situation. Search up the cover by Road if you feel like it, it's really good.
I imagined Yui as Yuuma Ujoh from NG Life (or Serena, his past female incarnation - she has longer hair.)
I imagined Shiro as L from Death Note.
Kaito... okay, I admit it, I imagined him as the Vocaloid Kaito. They don't look alike at all, do they? Haha...
Am I close at all?
If it isn't too much, could you make a list of the main character's hair and eye colors? I have bad memory for that kind of thing, so people like Yuuki and Shouta are either imagined as someone with the same name (Yuki from Fruits Basket) or with colorless hair and eyes (Shouta).
About the title: "It's a boy! or is it a girl? What?" is the "or" supposed to be capitalized? I'm a bit of a grammar fanatic, so unless you did it on purpose for a reason, it will bother me for a long time.
Your cover is lovely, by the way.
-Angelic Fluffle, meeping out!
Puella Magi Mystia chapter 80 . 1/10
almost all of my favorite characters showed up in this chapter lol I'll wait patiently for your next update
alia chapter 80 . 1/5
loved it, you are very good
bkpatt96 chapter 80 . 1/4
Ahhhhhh a new chapter. Finally, my stock of crack has returned. I was worried I would have to find a new source of drugs. As always, keep up the awesome work. I don't think I need to say more. Your writing, your plot, your understanding of the English language, they're all perfect. :)
Sincerely, your long time fan and not-so-secret admirer, bkpatt96