Reviews for It's a boy! or is it a girl? What?
Imi-LK chapter 81 . 5/6
This will forever be my favourite story. I believe that the most tragic event to occur in history was in fact the (assumed) discontinuation of this amazingness

-Imi :)
account nonexistant chapter 80 . 4/19
This was definitely the most beautiful and amazing story I have EVER read. Have you read/watched Hana Kimi by any chance? I just see loads of similar aspects in this... BTW AMAZING STORY OF AMAZINGNESS!
Hello chapter 81 . 1/24
did u die
pls update
dovedapple chapter 81 . 10/30/2014
OK I HAVE LIKE 10000 THINGS TO SAY
FIRST OF ALL: OH MY GODS THIS IS A FREAKING AMAZING STORY ITS SO GOOOOOD
SECOND: I AM SO CONFUSED BY THIS CHAPTER JUST GONNA GO BACK AND READ IT BUT ITS STILL AWESOME :D
THIRD: I THINK THIS STORY MIGHT BE MESSING UP MY SANITY (not that i had any in the first place) BUT CARRY ON, INSANE IS MY 8TH MIDDLE NAME XD
FOURTH: IM A PRETTY HARD YUITO (YUI X KAITO) SHIPPER BUT THE OTHER SHIPS ARE SO FUNNY TO READ AND OCCASIONALLY ADORABLE :3
FIFTH: AT FIRST I DIDNT REALIZE HOW COMPLICATED THIS STORY WAS UNTIL I TRIED TO EXPLAIN IT TO MY FRIEND
SIXTH: NOW I REALIZE
SEVENTH: UHHH I REALLY DIDNT THINK THIS THRU DID I
EIGHT: THINK IM GONNA HAVE TO SETTLE WITH 10 INSTEAD OF 10000
NINTH: JUST IN CASE I DIDNT MAKE IT CLEAR, UR AN AMAZING AUTHOR AND I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE
TENTH: WELL THATS THEN, UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPPIE!

-Ro :)
XXReachfortheSunXx chapter 81 . 10/26/2014
Wow...I kind of feel bad for Yui. I love Yuuki, can I keep him? I love adorable demon boys that can melt my heart with a blink of an eye!
account nonexistant chapter 81 . 9/24/2014
Amazing story- best ever. You should look into getting this published! Please please please updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate sooooooooooon!
polynesianstylez chapter 81 . 8/25/2014
I feel... slightly murderous...
Not because of you... well... it IS partly your fault... but...
Okay, I want to murder Shouta because he interrupted Yui when she was about to tell Kaito. I legit said out loud when Shouta came in, "You have 5 seconds to time travel to before you came in, before I take out your intestines, while you still breathe and hang you by the neck with it as I watch you die choking on your own guts... be grateful its not quick..." (funny story: I said that and my cousin came in... he walked right back out...) and no that's not the influence of your story, I just have violent friends... then again... I'm violent so... if you need help with any torture shizz, I'm open if you need inspiration :)
Also, out of all the guys, my favourite would have to be... Akira, because a) he's hot and b) I have a thing for tough guys who have soft spots. Then followed closely by... Kaito, because he's also like Akira minus the illegalness of his... activities, and because I just LOVE him! And... I might be biased because I'm also a goalie in soccer :) Then it's Kazuo, coz his awkwardness is adorable! Then... Takumi-sempai... just because :)
When I first saw this, the only reason why I clicked on it was because it was about soccer and I just LOVE soccer and I also would do anything for my passion, I am so glad that I did! I might sound sadistic but I found it incredibly funny when I would read about Yui's uhm... "adventures" with her... 'suitors'.
I REALLY look forward to reading more and finding out about the airport shizz! :)
Noni
P.S. My favourite is still Akira :) just saying...
Guest chapter 80 . 7/16/2014
Best story ever I read one chapter then read the entire rest off it in 3 days. Most awsome story ever except now I'm depressed because I caught up and read anymore. Although I think sleeping till the next update might be a good idea;p
yuuki-chan chapter 65 . 7/4/2014
Ok, so first of all, you can write really well. It's easy to read, it's fun, it makes me quite addicted. But I don't know if I'll be able to read anything after this chapter.
I don't know what annoys me the most ; the fact that almost EVERY SINGLE GUY seems to be liking Yui, or the fact that she ACTUALLY likes almost every guy ? I mean, you make her seem so pretty and cool, she's a total Mary-Sue.
There are TONS of completely useless characters, they're just here to confuse her and be good-looking and make them like her. You talk a lot about "clich├ęd" situations, but your fiction is turning totally like that.
Yui can't say no to anyone because "ok maybe I like him a little", or because the person is making a cute face. In fact, half the situations in your fiction would be ok if they just happened once or twice, but you use them ALL THE TIME.
Besides it's just useless to make her like soooo freaking many guys since we all know she's gonna end up with Kaito. You're making this way too long.

I'm not trying to insult your work at all, it was just my opinion. I'm glad everyone doesn't share it, I can see your fiction is liked by a LOT of people, and I'm happy for you.
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 81 . 6/18/2014
It took a good ten minutes just to load this story on my laptop, so I will not wait another fifteen minutes to log into my account and leave a review on there when an anonymous review under my username would be alright.

...I actually have no idea what to say about this chapter, other than I am not the least surprised at Yuuki having a doppelganger of himself and Yui. I feel sorry for Koji and Kouki, and Kaito and Shiro, who have no idea what is going on but are following Yui out of concern. Kaito still does not know Yui is female, right? I wonder when he will found out the truth. Even Koji found out before him.

Sorry for taking so long to read and review this chapter! I will look forward to your next update. Oh, I got your text message. You had fun at the convention?
Rosezelene Ersa chapter 81 . 5/7/2014
It took me about a week to get to this point, but I'm incredibly happy I've read this far. I have laughed so many times today alone I've got a headache, not to mention my cheeks hurt like heck from grinning too much. Yui is definately a character...you, like all authors, can be extremely evil to your characters. I have a sneaking suspicion you are the metwo in her head, trying to make her even more miserably hilarious than she already is. I think chapter 81 gave me a migrane...
Anyway, I enjoyed it.
(Poor, poor Yui...)
-R.E
AccountKiller123456789 chapter 81 . 4/5/2014
Oh. My. God.
Yuuki, this is the funniest chapter ever thanks to you! And Hayate is just plain awesome. I can't wait for the next update!
Ulhu chapter 81 . 4/2/2014
So, now Koji has to pretend to be in love with Yui because Yuuki seems to have decided that watching his friend getting caught in the cross-fire of a war for her hand in marraige is the funniest thing ever [which it kind of is], Yui gets caught in a forced game of corners with Shiro and Kaito in a car driven by Takumi whilst being chased by her dad [they probably only just managed to avoid the police], Yuuki is dragging Yui around an airport to go somewhere for some reason, and Yui ends up cross-cross-dressing.

I'd hate to see Yui's enemies...

I suddenly have an odd temptation to write a first-person point of view from Kaito's perspective... Not to post or anything, but just for the heck of it. But for now, I'm gonna count the many times Yui has cross-dressed. *Thinks about it* It'll be a loooooooooooong day...

Love the story! I look forward to the next chapter!
SoraAkihira chapter 81 . 3/27/2014
It hasn't really been forever, since I've been away from reading for way longer, but I'm glad you're back!

I still completely adore Shiro, and Yuuki, and plainly just everyone in this completely messed up cast. Add two new characters into the mix, and I already know I'm going to like the both of them as well. Just a quick question to end this off (and for me to get the hang of writing extremely long reviews again), where did the name Niel come from? Because while every name in your story doesn't really bring up an exact image to my mind (though, of course, I have ideas of how I think they all look like, especially from numerous fanart), Niel does, and I'm just curious about your naming scheme in general.

Other than that, welcome back once again, and here's to another wonderful, hectic chapter!

(Being a science major sounds harsh... I'm going to take this advice to heart now.)
SoraAkihira chapter 80 . 3/27/2014
It's been a while since I've been reading on FP again, and I'm just so glad I still remember everyone (or, the main mains and the side mains and the little main sides, if that even makes sense.).

Shouta's a dear, I swear, and I can see why Yui would want him as a brother more than Kouki, but you can't pick your siblings. You can always pick adopted-but-not-exactly siblings though, so that's who Shouta is.

I already know what's up with Yamada, or at least have a vague idea. Shiro's acting like Shiro would act, which is good, but at the same time not, and then there's Koji, who's just one tiny block at the bottom of the tower of sanity Yui has left. If anyone really tried, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't just all come crashing down and leaving Yui completely and utterly insane, as if she isn't already.
1,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »