Reviews for It's a boy! or is it a girl? What?
Puella Magi Mystia chapter 75 . 9/13/2012
Oh yeah, a new chapter! So exciting!
-[post-reading]- You wrote another soccer scene! It's nice reading about sports, even though all I really know about soccer is what my brother tells me and what I read from your story. XD; Dai is so awesome omg I love her. I'm going to create a character after you now. Ah, but would you mind if I kill her off? [[That's a horrible question to ask]] I'll wait patiently for your next update
E. Armstrong chapter 75 . 9/13/2012
haha, cake, that's funny. :) i was so worried, but when ayano appeared i was like "oh, it's going to be alright now." yui is so lucky to have such scary people on her side. I would love to see this as a published book, or a published manga. i bet it would be really popular even out of fictionpress.
and congrats about going to college! please keep posting stories! they are absolutely amazing and entertaining, even if it is quite disturbing. :) haha.
NicoluvYujin chapter 75 . 9/13/2012
I love how I was followed up on the story and only reviewed twice...due to laziness ;P Your an amazing writer; there's enough detail for readers to understand and picture it, and a sense of humor which makes me laugh behind my computer making me look like a total maniac... now my parents think I belong in asylum :) nonetheless I enjoy reading it and do hope you update soon! I really am missing Yui's dad, can you bring him back for a while? :)
Romance4Ri chapter 75 . 9/13/2012
Err, this is actually Diamond Starlet and I'm using my sister's account. I'll confirm later but anyway:

Yay for Yuuki! I am glad he saved Yui! _ I knew he'd save her, but me is still glad!
SkyeValley chapter 75 . 9/13/2012
Many many people have esteem issues- except my short cousin- he's like a chihuahua. Cocky but tiny and utterly annoying- though he's very fun to talk to all the same. Ok, I will! Oh! Flipnote Hatena is a download-for-free game on the nintendo DSi. It lets you make animations with audio and post it on the website- you can get fans and your flipnotes (the animations you make) are rated by stars. It's really cool!
Bored411 chapter 75 . 9/13/2012
well...a suiting ending for the twins' craziness her mom would totally be able to stop them, now that I think about it O.O *shiver* i'm glad my mom isn't like that. anyway, great chapter and please update again when you can!
Blackbird1 chapter 75 . 9/13/2012
Haha, another amazing chapter! It made my day:) Yuuki is incredibly cool! And so evil, which makes him even cooler:P So glad she escaped from the twin:D looking forward to the next chapter!:D
KilllaKirika chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
I'm a girl, and even I found Yuuki's hat being on fire hilarious! (Hint hint. I'm a tomboy!)
KilllaKirika chapter 12 . 9/12/2012
I have a feeling that Yui's true gender will be revealed soon!
KilllaKirika chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
If I were Yui, I would turn around to see if those boys were there, and if I saw them, I would run up and punch them all in their faces! :3
KilllaKirika chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
Aw...poor Yui...
Blackbird1 chapter 74 . 9/9/2012
Hi, I loooove your story sooo much! Ive never read anything funnier in my life! I'm really loving the massive harem that Yui has! I only found out about your story yesterday, and I'm proud to say I've read all the chapters in just two days, it's that good! I really hope she can tell kaito she's a girl soon, and then maybe she can go on another date with him! And finally get a proper kiss with him:P please update soon, I absolutely LOVE this story!
Neo Rulez chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Great story
crazychick666 chapter 48 . 9/6/2012
crazychick666 chapter 47 . 9/5/2012
This chapter is amazing! I loved it! I can't wait to see how all of the people find out that she is a girl! You would think that her roommate of all people would be the first to find out! But then no, he isn't to smart is he? But Yuuki finding out is one of the best things that happened in this story! Of course the scene in which he did was... interresting... no hillarious, but I like the fact that he is afraid of her mom and he writes a story about it anyways. I think he is really dumb! I hope the mom realizes soon it is what happened/ is happening to her daughter sooner of later! :)
1,303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »