Reviews for It's a boy! or is it a girl? What?
crazychick666 chapter 48 . 9/6/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY!
crazychick666 chapter 47 . 9/5/2012
This chapter is amazing! I loved it! I can't wait to see how all of the people find out that she is a girl! You would think that her roommate of all people would be the first to find out! But then no, he isn't to smart is he? But Yuuki finding out is one of the best things that happened in this story! Of course the scene in which he did was... interresting... no hillarious, but I like the fact that he is afraid of her mom and he writes a story about it anyways. I think he is really dumb! I hope the mom realizes soon it is what happened/ is happening to her daughter sooner of later! :)
crazychick666 chapter 17 . 9/5/2012
To tell the truth I read most of this story before I signed up for Fiction press but this is one of my favorite chapters in it!
crazychick666 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I love the fact that Kouki knows that he just gave her a 'bad' idea. I can tell this story will be funny!
Phoenix Magician Rogue chapter 19 . 9/4/2012
Something tells me Tamaki is jealous X3
Hidden Eyes chapter 74 . 9/1/2012
ok, I know I'm not logged in, but oh well. I love you story so much! Please update! I wanna know what happens, so, please update as fast as possible! Your story is really great!
DanieruHagasaka chapter 74 . 8/29/2012
Thank youu! I was starting to get a bit confused, and I know this story super well. Thankfully, now I can refer back to this! You seem to have a penchant to relating characters to other characters in Alice in Wonderland :D And I thought that some of your character descriptions were quite amusing. Again, thanks.
SoraAkihira chapter 74 . 8/29/2012
Haha, one of the signs of a good story is when, even if it has over seventy or so characters, whenever even the most minor roles are mentioned, you can still remember them!... From somewhere...

I didn't even realize there were so many people! And because of that, I think that's mainly the reason so many apparent main-minor characters aren't appearing much or at all anymore.

Even still, I guess that's why the story is so twisted and fun to read, huh?
Iceleaf chapter 74 . 8/26/2012
You forgot to mention in Yui's profile that she cannot deside who to be with.
voidscorpenomega chapter 74 . 8/23/2012
Reading this makes me feel like rereading everything again. I just love it too much.
Kiteria chapter 74 . 8/23/2012
What's cool about this is the fact it's in alphabetical order. Whether you meant it to go that way or not, thanks for the list. It does help a lil.
Bored411 chapter 74 . 8/23/2012
i wasn't too confused, ubt this really helped can't wait for the next update!
indescribable music chapter 74 . 8/23/2012
thanks for the list! BTW - when you're describing Tamako Tanaka I think you meant that she's Yuuki's sister, not Yui's...
Scarlettos chapter 74 . 8/22/2012
Wait. So is this an EXTRA update to the next chapter NEXT month or is is this the entire update, no chapter at all until the month after.

If that even makes sense. Basically is this all there is and there isn't going to be anything else?

-._-. God I confused myself. I freaked out when I saw the update email though.
Bored411 chapter 73 . 8/17/2012
oh my god. this is absolutely AMAZING! it took me days to read this whole thing, but every second had me wanting more and I love all the little twists you put in here. i'm surprised yui hasn't collapsed from all the stress. anyway, update this soon! i really want to see how yui gets out of this mess with the twins or if yuuki does it for her ;)
1,290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »