Reviews for It's a boy! or is it a girl? What?
Asa Usa chapter 70 . 5/22/2012
*Sqeal# OMG Ryo is in the next chapter! And the party! I acualy guessed corrertly, forr once! Though it makes me wonder why Shiro is there, is he there b/c he's an actor? Anyways, cant wait for the next chapter, Im sure it'll be great!
Artficial Smile chapter 70 . 5/22/2012
Hmmm what kind of image? Sorry, I'm turning into my crazy classmates...You're right, and Shouta really is sweet and honestly, if Koukai was like that, we wouldn't have a story. And yes, my school is as crazy and weird as Yui's if not more...*sigh* Most people are bordering around crazy than weird if you ask me. Anyway, update soooon! You're actually the (only) story on here which I alerted AND favorited. ;) I suggest you should be easier on Yui, cause she's gonna lose her sanity soon...just kidding. Be as hard as your mind can! If she isn't close to losing her sanity, this story would cease to excist.
Kamen Rider Tyranno chapter 70 . 5/22/2012
YAHA! Long time not reading this, got a lot to catch up. I see Yui's miserable live hasn't improve a bit. Hope you make some "improvements" in the relationships department thought, not just torturing poor yui
germanshepherd chapter 70 . 5/22/2012
I do not like the book... But i love it. It is by far my favorite book in all the books i have read here in fictionpress...
The Daydreamer of the World chapter 70 . 5/21/2012
Oh Lolly and her crazy friends. Luv it!
Iamwatchingyou chapter 69 . 5/20/2012
Never forget the creepy stalker that checks out your bio because your story pleases them.
DannaAnn chapter 29 . 5/19/2012
Loving all Kaito x Yui moments! I believe they're meant to be together..
BAnana chapter 24 . 5/16/2012
Hi! Your story is frickin amazing so far! I love your writing style. Ended up dumping a horror movie to read this. Lol at first I thought yuui was a girl. Oh and I like how you keep your chapters about the same length everytime you update. Anyways thanks for being a word artist! :)
alice-in-zombieland17 chapter 69 . 5/14/2012
Woot I'm back

Anyways, I really missed this a lot I've kept reading but I simply had no time to review, alas.

On to the important part of the review! You know, I was seriously so pumped up for the transformation scene and I was like "omg omg omg where is it?" And then you suddenly finished the chapter... Gah! You better update soon!

I seriously missed Yuuki-sama also Ahahaha I love how everyone was like thinking the two were in some relationship LOL XD I've been in a situation where people thought me and my best friend were dating and I when I heard it, I was like laughing so hard for 3 whole minutes and when my best friend heard it, he was practically crying from laughing so hard. So, yeah hahaha really funny moments in life LMAO

Whew, glad to know Yui is still sane (uh... kinda) I'll be reading and probably reviewing more often once again now

Toodles!
alice-in-zombieland chapter 57 . 5/13/2012
I'm back! Well, not entirely but, hey Im alive! And currently one my phone so I cant really give a long review but I'll sign in soon to talk to ya Hope ya still remember me...

I MISSED YOU (and Yuuki-sama)
tweetybird10123 chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
Oh my gosh this story is very funny and just plain amazing. People should make your story into a manga or a real movie. Btw do you have pictures of the characters on a website or something...because I'm dying to see what kaito looks like! Keep up the good work with more series! ;)
SilenceWhispering24 chapter 69 . 5/9/2012
Srry bout mai last review it was ignarant. I was just upset over sum thing stoopid. Pleez don't mention it.

Anywho... Gr8 stry. I hate how many cliffhangers u hab tho. Sucks. Gonna cry in Tamakis corner & grow mushrooms. (ohshc ref.) XP
CallMeKosuke chapter 69 . 5/8/2012
So...now i only had to read two chapters instead of eight or nine! My secret? I'm a fast reader and I'm procrastinated studying for my AP exams...fun. Anyway this was a helpful way to calm down and relax after cramming my brain full of US history for six hours...KILL ME NOW. Actually don't, I want to see what horrifying things happen to Yui during the transformation. I feel it would be a preview to what my friends have planned, for me; they're just about as insane as all the shit Yui's wrapped up in. Poor, poor Yui, we love you, we really do...it's just so much more amusing to see you in pain. That little magic hormone that you're releasing to make all that crazy shit will never go away...Can't wait for the next chapter! Ja ne(Later)
RatheRa chapter 69 . 5/8/2012
I'm really excited for the next chapter! I love make over
Benett T.J Colombe Amyx chapter 69 . 5/4/2012
Nice chapter, Yuuki-sama is so cute! I love him, and these mysterious friends of Lolly's oh noes!

But my favorite thing about this chapter is this line '"Now… I just want to let you know that you don't have anything to fear from Masa. If he even thinks about doing anything to you, he'll be found bound with rope in a far away country where cannibalism is practiced."' That made me die laughing.

But mostly my Yuuki sweet tooth was satisfied, but where is Takumi-sempai and Ryo-kun?

Also will we ever she the female soccer team?

Anyway as always I love your work and I want you to keep it up, love Enent, (I used to be Cel Bella)
1,290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »