|Reviews for It's a boy! or is it a girl? What?|
| KoriNeko18 chapter 80 . 1/3/2014
Happy New Year to you as well. :)
Great chapter, as always. I forgot how great Kouki is, lol. He's such an idiot, but he's a lovable one.
Shiro is great as well, of course. :D I'm so curious as to what he said to Yamada though! Maybe Yamada will make a reappearance some other time though. C:
Poor Haru. And Yui. I think slowly her sanity is deteriorating even more, lol. She has a date with Shiro ;D. And she has to hang out with Megumi. That also brings up the question of why Koji is here.
Cannot wait for the next chapter, and I also hope you're doing well! :D
| Jazu-tan chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I like it so far! I'm hoping the chapter would be longer though... Oh well! I wonder what kind of adventure is in store for our main character! Onward we go!
| Queen of Blue Hearts chapter 80 . 1/1/2014
Happy new year to you too! I'm so glad you updated. And what's Yamada's problem? Update faster, thanks!
| Amee Rose chapter 79 . 12/14/2013
Update D: I love dis story so much otherwise. My favorite characters are Akira, Shiro, Kaito, Yuuki and Yui of course c;
So pretty please update o-o I might go insane otherwise
| Miho Tribe chapter 79 . 12/3/2013
Come baaack! D: I totally miss reading this story! Even if it's slower than before it would totally make my like month if you updated once in a while. *gives puppy eyes* Pleeeease? T_T I need to find out what happens to Yui. (P.S. I love your character, Akira. I totally wouldn't mind if Yui ended up with him.)
| PurpleDiamondDevil chapter 79 . 12/3/2013
hurry with the next chapter!
| April7430 chapter 79 . 11/26/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! I love your story so much! This story has been my life for the past few months! Its so beautiful and you NEED to update! I will like die if you don't! I dont care if you don't want to update you WILL update this story if it KILLS you!
| xxxyx chapter 20 . 11/7/2013
Welp. Did I just finish 20 chapters in one sitting? A friend suggested that I read your work, and here I am. Nope. Didn't regret it.
Anyway, here goes my review. It might be a little bit lengthy.
1. Firstly, your writing style is really consistent and is easy to get used to. It feels like reading a real chick lit. The story feels flowing and fast-paced with it.
2. Lol, I was kind of surprised how she didn't even bother changing her name, not to mention how her speech pattern is definitely still girly even when she's trying to act as a boy. But then, her acting natural solves it all.
3. Haha, she was barely a few days into the term and she already got a reverse-harem waiting to pounce on her. And then, with a sister school nearby... oho. A girl masquerading as a boy in an all-girl school is simply asking for 'trouble'. Looking forward for it.
4. That bit about her handwriting... pfft. I've been a teacher once so I know what it felt to be scared of handwriting.
5. And school plays are evil, I tell you, evil! Don't ask. *shudders* Survived one on graduation day... *shudders* Don't ask.
6. Anyway, you captured the fact well, i.e. an all-boys school is a crazy, crazy place. Yui's super-insane suicidal move that started this story was so... insane it's definitely comedy manga material.
7. I actually laughed at the play's overly cheesy cheesy lines. And you actually wrote it, like, spanning 5 chapters! It felt like watching the play 'live', in real time.
8. Oh yeah, the match against the other school. It was not as detailed as I expected, but I can guess that this is like, but the Level 1 Boss.
9. Let's see... the characters... the characters... Takumi gives me the chills, really. He definitely gives out dictatorial vibes. Shiro the emo bipolar. The parts with the coach was cruelly satisfying to read, lol. Shouta... ah, the last man with common sense. Kaito scarily seems to be the kind of person who always gets his way... And, I understand why Yui's so relieved to see Mamori, a break from this insane world she got herself into (and I know it's gonna get crazier). And her brother... brothers are like that.
Anyway, happy to meet a fellow lover of books, though. Good luck!
| PurpleDiamondDevil chapter 25 . 10/12/2013
| Hectic Method chapter 79 . 9/26/2013
Hmmm...I'd have to say my favorite character is...Kaito. Or Shiro. Or Shouta. Geez, your characters are really fun, I can't pick one ;u;
And also, thank you for the new chapter! It must be very time-consuming to write such long entries, and the fact that it's all the way up to 79 chapters...just wow. You're really awesome.
| Mihocchan chapter 79 . 9/23/2013
Okay I've been reading your story for at least a couple years and I absolutely love it. In fact I created this account just so I could post this review up. So because of this last chapter I'm seriously considering Akira to be my favorite for Yui to end up with. This chapter was awesome. I loved it and will now be totally rooting for Akira. I can't wait to see what happens next and I hope you're able to post another chapter soon. _
| wiplash11 chapter 79 . 9/22/2013
| bkpatt96 chapter 79 . 9/22/2013
HI. Yes, I've been following you for at least, more than a year. Definitely gotta be longer. I have never been so obsessed with something other than Teen Titans. You are gonna get so far with this and that's really all I wanted to say. Oh, and that Akira and Yui are being shipped so hard, I have to pay shipping and handling :D
| Iceleaf chapter 79 . 9/13/2013
I tried to make the rereading last but I reached the end again so soon.
I am glad that you say the story is no where near finished.
I do not mind that you have so little soccer.
When I first read the summary, if I had not thought that your writing implied more humor then soccer neither I nor my sisters would have read this story. I am the one who told them about it you see.
I would not mind if Akira was the one Yui ended up with.
The name of this story is so long that my sisters and I have taken to calling it 'Yui's story'.
I find it surprisingly to tell all the characters apart. Then again yours are nicely distinct.
Did you get the idea of the physical from Ouran?
I think that Kaito is the only one of Yui's serious suiters that does not know she is a girl.
I hope that Yui's sanity is not beyond repair. An insane main character would be boring.
Maybe if she does go to that psychologist. Or whatever it said on that card.
What if the one she ends up with does not want the company?
I suppose they could always hire Nanami to run it.
| KATYmusicCOLOUR chapter 79 . 9/10/2013
this chapter was AWESOME! I love this story, even though I think you're making Yui break down a bit more than i think would actually happen. I would like her character a bit more if she dealt with things a teensy bit better. But oh well lol, it helps progress the story. :)
I'm not sure why, but I love Kaito and Akira so much! :) I can't pick which one I want Yui to be with!
Thank you so much for writing this and sticking with it for so long, this is my absolute favourite story!
PS I'd like a shortform of the name, something to call this story...it's too inconvenient to say "it's a boy or is it a girl what" every time, so what should I call it? I sometimes say "the Yui story" or "Yui's story", but no one will know what I'm talking about.