Reviews for It's a boy! or is it a girl? What?
Garnet-AsianAngel chapter 77 . 7/28/2013
On to the actual review and not spazzing. I would comment twice on the last chapter but this'll do.

I agree with what Jenndude5(?) writes.

Yuuki being involved in everything evil is getting very predictable. Its almost on the borderline of eye-rolling. I just feel like his character is always bored aside from helping Yui, being evil and following Yui, he doesnt do anything much. How his character acts is repetitive to being predictable. I know he has a lot of potential to work with even though he isnt a love/romance interest for Yui.

I also think that Yui role has changed somewhat. Going from a girl trying to save her identity from being found out amongst an all male school to a girl who crosses a whole lot more than she should while trying to save her 4-6 love interests from killing each other. Why does almost all the male and a few female cast like her? It's like "oh new character they must like or have an interest in Yui." Sort of feeling.

I think you've been focusing more on the relationship side rather than the initial plot of 'i need to hide my identity from the school'. I have nothing against what your writing but you're just trying to squeeze so many events into a timeframe that it feels crowded.

I have nothing against your writing skills or your work as an author. This is just my opinion and whether you take in on board is your choice. I will still read this story because of curiousity and interest in the story, even if you continue to write as you are. I'm sorry if I sound extremely blunt or rude. I'm just a very opinionated person.

You can choose do disregard everything I've written in this review. I won't mind.

I apologise if I hurt your feelings...

Garnet-AsianAngel chapter 78 . 7/28/2013
HOLY SH*T!
Why are my favourite pairings like this?!
Poor Ryo and Akira! And I'm not surprised that Yui and Yuuki are involved in this... he always is...
I say forget about Kaito and Shiro. I never really liked him tbqh. I would be happy with any outcome as long as Yui ends up with Ryo and Akira

I cant wait for when everyone knows that she's a girl. Even when they find out i hope she still ends up being Umeko. She seems to really like being a celeb and famous even though it does bother her quite a bit.

I'm really anticipating the next chapter!
Update soon

P.S. sorry about the language. I'm Australian and we swear a lot ;_;
Garnet-AsianAngel chapter 72 . 7/28/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooo! Why did she reject Ryo's proposal? Please. I ship them so much, i want them to be together!

And now Akira's in the picture. Whats gonna happen. Totally curious. I'm so curious yeah ( i wonder if you'll know where that's from)

Garnet-AsianAngel chapter 65 . 7/28/2013
Omg. I really really ship Ryo & Yui or Akira & Yui. I like Daisuke and Yui too i really hope Yui ends up with either of them :) please write more fluff.

I started reading this because I thought it would be different to Hana Kimi but worried because it might be too similar. But I'm so glad i did read it. I quite enjoy it even though sometimes i get confused because there is so many characters.

- GarnetAsianAngel
HelloMrRaymond chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Great read so far! I've met the author, and omg guys.. Not only is she a talented story writer, but cute and extremely humble. Triple threat right here! Anyways, back to reading. following & favorited :]
The Purple Kit-Kat chapter 78 . 7/25/2013
Darn you. Last update was 7/14? Not okay.
Moving on ... I have an irrepressible urge to write fanfiction about your fiction for some incomprehensible reason. Even if this is melting my brain (poor Yui!).
I can never create more than one character per universe, so I envy your apparent ability to do so. I'm a bit more of a fanfiction writer anyways [:'(].
Update. Nao.
- PKK
The Purple Kit-Kat chapter 50 . 7/25/2013
I am about to headdesk like Yui and it is all your fault.
-PKK.
jenndude5 chapter 78 . 7/25/2013
Hmm... I'd say you've been gone for nearly seven months... also, I can't tell what the photo says. I noticed it when I checked for a new chapter -because I now have your profile pic memorized, from previous update stalking [not as creepy as it sounds]- I even made it bigger... oh well.

I think the whole 'Yuki being evil' thing has spiraled by the way.

Same thing with the universe [amongst other things] hating her, her being a crazy magnet, and the fact that shes slowly losing her mind. I would tone that down a little, in my personal opinion.

It's your story, you can do whatever you want, but I personally liked it more, when she was actually in the school trying to prevent people from finding out, rather then her having to deal with the crazy people who already know.

I can't remember if I've ever reviewed before, I probably have, but I'll say this; it took me a while to read the entire story, but I can honestly say I never got bored -which happens on some of the longer stories I read.

Also, when regarding your story, I keep wanting to say 'fic'. I don't know if that term is used on FictionPress, it certainly is on FanFiction, though, and it's become a habit.

Feel free to disregard everything you just read; it is currently 2:44 a.m. and I am feeling slightly sleep deprived...
The Purple Kit-Kat chapter 45 . 7/25/2013
Jesus Christ. Wow. I cannot BELIEVE that actually happens...
I think that if I were in Yui's place (which I am crazy enough to actually do) I would have already been rolling around on the floor screaming things like "SDFASKLDJF;ASLKDFJA;SLKDJFASDF MY LIFE IS RUIIINNNNEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMOOORE" (simply because I am terrible at dealing with stress) forty-two chapters ago. And it just goes downhill for her from there. How does she survive this?
Sugar-induced midnight online reading party now done with. See you tomorrow. I shall now preserve my brain from decomposition by shutting down and attempting to sleep.
Congrats on over 1000 reviews. Now I am one of them.
-PKK
Jazzanimez chapter 50 . 7/23/2013
Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!...NO SHIRO!
Blueberry chapter 75 . 7/22/2013
I Love Yuuki. He's amazing. After Kaito, it's him, then \shiro and then Ryo. Everyone else is redundant (no offense, but they've phased out now)
Ice Cream chapter 66 . 7/22/2013
Um...wow...her life...messed up to the max. Personally, at every given time I ould just turn arund, bury my face in Kaito's chest (since he appears to be the only sane one) and say "Kaito...hug me..."
Cassandra chapter 65 . 7/22/2013
Her life is so messed up it's sad. Like, five people just crowded her! If it were me, I would have broken down a looooong time ago. Yep. And Then Yuuki...evil...just evil...he reminds me of one of my brother's friends, only with yakuza and bisexualism
IndigoBlueButterfly1 chapter 61 . 7/22/2013