Reviews for It's a boy! or is it a girl? What?
Alyksandra B chapter 78 . 8/27/2013
I love it! Psyched for the next chapter!
Andy.T chapter 79 . 8/27/2013
I would say 'I told you so' but I didn't really tell anyone... but I was thinking it! I knew this would happen! AHAHAHAHA! Is this gonna be like that episode of Ouran High School Host Club? I can totally Imagine Shouta like 'yes, my name is Yui *coughcough*'
Never mind! Kouki will come to the rescue... hopefully.

Finally an update! Haha! Better Late then never! Hope you can update again soon!

Darklightningstorm chapter 79 . 8/26/2013
No it doesn't make you a bad person, just a sadist.
Yes, you ouy to give Yui a break. Just have something go right for her, without it being followed by something going terribly wrong. That ought to be enough of a break. Can't start being too nice to her or she'll get suspicious.
Guest chapter 79 . 8/26/2013
Yay! Kaito was in this chapter! And akira is increasingly growing on me. Poor yui. I liked the part with the guy on the meat hook (I think yui's losing it a little...). Have you ever seen ouran high school host club? That's what the physical exam reminded me of. Thanks for another chapter!
Diamond Starlet chapter 79 . 8/26/2013
Hey hey, doesn't that mean Kouki can save her? Well for once he's important to this story for once... XD We all await your next chapter. Ahh the story never seems to end, I honestly don't know what end it could have. Everything is all tangled and stuff... I can never predict what happens next... O.O Must I say, a very nice job done...
voidscorpenomega chapter 79 . 8/25/2013
You've done it! Now everyone in the country is after Yui. That is one big harem.
Bored411 chapter 79 . 8/25/2013
oh my god. yui better go see someone about all this crap soon. that's seriously a whole ton of stuff she has to somehow deal with and i'm surprised she hasn't gone crazy sooner. O.O poor chick. update again soon though! i freaking love this and i can't wait to read more. i'm rooting for kaito ;)
KoriNeko18 chapter 79 . 8/25/2013
You have just made everybody's feels explode; I hope you know that! Akira is so great. And that scene with himmmmmm

The Ryo scene was so great too though! ;A;

But there's also Kaito!

I just don't even know anymore. ;3;
And Riku is great as well. C:

I'm so glad to see Kaito again though! Brings back a piece of sanity from the older days!

I think I need to just reread this whole thing over again. It's so great. And this last chapter is so great. And hnnnnnng, all the guys!

Speaking of this chapter, Kouki! He's making a return? Yay! x3 This is gonna be crazy!

You know, I literally squeal whenever I see there's an update for this story.

Keep writing your best and don't go crazy or cut people in half!
Can't wait for the next chap! :3

Saber Knight chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
"I'm drunk and I wouldn't even take my own advice,"

Nice line.
Queen of Blue Hearts chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Lol, she was like 'HA, Take that ya goddamn perverts!' And then ran away like a maniac.

UPDATE! GOD, now i have to read this thing all over again just to entertain myself!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
u know, u said tamaki at one point...DANANANAN NANANANA HEY! HEY! HEY! (Danana!)
Jazzanimez chapter 78 . 7/28/2013
I luved this! I wonder what Yuuki's up to...
hmm... haven't seen Kaito for a couple chapters...
Iceleaf chapter 48 . 7/28/2013
The first time I read this chapter I realized right away that the writing was different, but it did not occur to me that someone else might have written a chapter in your story.
I did realize right away for the second other chapter.
Garnet-AsianAngel chapter 77 . 7/28/2013
On to the actual review and not spazzing. I would comment twice on the last chapter but this'll do.

I agree with what Jenndude5(?) writes.

Yuuki being involved in everything evil is getting very predictable. Its almost on the borderline of eye-rolling. I just feel like his character is always bored aside from helping Yui, being evil and following Yui, he doesnt do anything much. How his character acts is repetitive to being predictable. I know he has a lot of potential to work with even though he isnt a love/romance interest for Yui.

I also think that Yui role has changed somewhat. Going from a girl trying to save her identity from being found out amongst an all male school to a girl who crosses a whole lot more than she should while trying to save her 4-6 love interests from killing each other. Why does almost all the male and a few female cast like her? It's like "oh new character they must like or have an interest in Yui." Sort of feeling.

I think you've been focusing more on the relationship side rather than the initial plot of 'i need to hide my identity from the school'. I have nothing against what your writing but you're just trying to squeeze so many events into a timeframe that it feels crowded.

I have nothing against your writing skills or your work as an author. This is just my opinion and whether you take in on board is your choice. I will still read this story because of curiousity and interest in the story, even if you continue to write as you are. I'm sorry if I sound extremely blunt or rude. I'm just a very opinionated person.

You can choose do disregard everything I've written in this review. I won't mind.

I apologise if I hurt your feelings...

Garnet-AsianAngel chapter 78 . 7/28/2013
Why are my favourite pairings like this?!
Poor Ryo and Akira! And I'm not surprised that Yui and Yuuki are involved in this... he always is...
I say forget about Kaito and Shiro. I never really liked him tbqh. I would be happy with any outcome as long as Yui ends up with Ryo and Akira

I cant wait for when everyone knows that she's a girl. Even when they find out i hope she still ends up being Umeko. She seems to really like being a celeb and famous even though it does bother her quite a bit.

I'm really anticipating the next chapter!
Update soon