Reviews for It's a boy! or is it a girl? What?
Mr. Oompa Loompa chapter 78 . 7/15/2013
Yuuki, that little angelic devil. We can't get enough of him.
Iceleaf chapter 78 . 7/15/2013
It has been such a long time since you updated that I had almost forgotten how thoroughly entertaining your writing is.
Reading a new chapter always makes me want to read more.
I suppose I can just read it from the beginning again.
Reading it for a second or third time does not detract from the amusement.
bkpatt96 chapter 78 . 7/15/2013
As always, a huge fan :) I am still glued to your story like it's some cross between an anime and a k-drama haha and you don't need to reply, but keep up the good work. I'm very confident it will pay off in the long run
Darklightningstorm chapter 78 . 7/15/2013
Yes! A new chapter! I think your being meaner to Yui than ever, I feel sorry for her.
But it's great that Akira knows she's a female now.
PB and JELLYFISH chapter 78 . 7/15/2013
Ah... writing can be hard... You have to THINK of plots believe it or not... But once you DO think of a plot it smoothly flows until you put a twist to it. And when I read this chapter is was like INCEPTION!
alia chapter 78 . 7/15/2013
great chapter, i always come on your site to check if you have updated or not. love this book, oh and can you also make kogi like yui, i think that will be really funny
under-the-sea-dragon chapter 78 . 7/15/2013
Oh my god, I didn't see at all that the two might be related!
This story is the best, most hilarious thing I ever read!
voidscorpenomega chapter 78 . 7/15/2013
Your back! God i love this story! I was worried that you stopped writing forever. This story is to good to die! Also, love the dream sequence. Makes room for two other pairing I never would of imagined.
Bored411 chapter 78 . 7/14/2013
ooohhh man. that seriously HAS to suck. I'm super glad you updated though! and i hoe you update again soon too. this was an awesome chapter and i can't wait to see what horrible thins yui gets dragged into next.
KoriNeko18 chapter 78 . 7/14/2013
Ohmaigoshohmaishohmaigosh

You're alive! :3 And you've brought back a wonderful chapter! I couldn't stop grinning, really.

Ohmaigosssssssh

Akira! 3 And Koji! 3 And Ryo! 3 And everyoneeeeee!

I can't even explain my excitement at this chapter.

That dream. And just everything. Hnnnnnng, I'm so glad you're alive. X3

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Tartanarmyninjagirl chapter 77 . 7/10/2013
YOU STOPPED THERE?! HOW COULD YOU?! GRRRRRRRRR... PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i NEED TO READ MORE!
Tartanarmyninjagirl chapter 76 . 7/10/2013
you are seriously cruel to yui... wow...
Tartanarmyninjagirl chapter 38 . 7/10/2013
poor, poor yui. *shakes head and hugs yui patting her head* Don't worry, it'll get better. maybe not for you, but definitely for us. *evil laugh*
seint.soe.52 chapter 77 . 6/19/2013
ms u took so much time pls pls update i want to know more more pls ohnaengishimus
Guest chapter 77 . 6/14/2013