Reviews for It's a boy! or is it a girl? What?
MissNightOwl chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
I KNEW THAT WAS SO GONNA HAPPEN!
MissNightOwl chapter 9 . 12/4/2010
Very weird but HI-LAR-IOUS! HA! "MY YUI" AWESOME!
MissNightOwl chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
AWESOME! SERIOUSLY AWESOME! HILARIOUS TOO!
MissNightOwl chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
This is funny! SO FUNNY! Also, if Yui went to seisui, DON'T YOU THINK THAT MAYBE SHE'D MEET TAKUMI! I THOUGHT THAT WHEN I WAS READING! IF THEY SHARED A LIBRARY AND SHE WENT THERE! IT'LL SERIOUSLY HAPPEN AND THEN HE'LL PROBABLY BE SO BLUSHY AND STUFF! I WAS JUST THINKING THAT IF THAT DID HAPPEN, it wouldn't be so awkward I guess? I didn't really have a feeling for my statement. I just thought of it and wanted to share it. Maybe you can make an alternative story for this story! It'll be when she doesn't try to do this and is just a regular girl or has some other hobby. It'd be funny if she met the guys and they're all fighting over her since they can since they know she's a girl. LOVE CHAP! BYE!
MissNightOwl chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
Awesome. Much better than mine. I mean it!
MissNightOwl chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
I wouldn't have written anything like this, you know, related to sports. Because I can't really lay out action good and I know nothing about sports, AT ALL! LOVED THE CHAP! GO MAIKA! I'M WILLING TO TALK ABOUT ANIME AND MANGA AND STUFF. MY EMAILS I THINK ON MY PAGE. IF NOT HERE IT IS:

bye bye!
MissNightOwl chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
AWESOME!
SecretHajimeno chapter 7 . 12/3/2010
I am loving this story so far! I am planning to write a similar story with a girl going to an all boys school. This is inspiring me. I was trying to think about how to write the conversion from girl to boy... but I like the way you did it. Very good story.
mmmbopjonasgirl chapter 41 . 11/29/2010
After all, Yui is a g-" *Slaps Kazuo*

She hit her in the face with pie. That's classic. I think that's the most normal thing that has happened in the entire story. XD

"You could sell that video to hormonal teen-aged boys and make a fortune," ROFL!

"It's okay. Are you just now realizing that your view of reality has been destroyed by associating with me? Isn't it great? Everything is so much more interesting now, isn't it?" Funny, that's what my friend said to me not too long ago...

"So, what color are the bridesmaids dresses?" I asked quickly. "Blue." XD

Tell them that something suddenly came up and that you need to go home." That's the best excuse in the world...Something suddenly cane up! *Thinks of a Brady Bunch episode*

"You spaced out, so I sent it for you." O_O R.I.P. Yuuki.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't." LMAO! That's like a crack addict saying, "Don't smoke anymore of that stuff than I would." XD

This was an awesome chapter! Who would've thought Yui would be famous? ;P

I'm finally caught up and I plan on STAYING caught up!
MissNightOwl chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
AWESOME!
mmmbopjonasgirl chapter 40 . 11/28/2010
"Nothing. I usually go for the tall, muscular ones, but you're pretty cute, too," LMAO! Another fan!

Okay, I should probably start hitting him… But the candy! LOL! Michi is the stranger with the candy and Yui is the little kid! XD

Ine? Oh, crud. Yes, crud. That sums this up perfectly. O.O GIRL FIGHT!

"Because they're a couple." *Punches Ine in face*

I'm going to start crying… or mauling people. I like that second option better, much better. Run for your lives! RUN, I TELL YOU! RUN!

He held up a small bag in his hand; it was filled with sweets. WHOA! He really IS the stranger with the candy! _

These things are really addictive. Haha! Cupcakes are her crack! XD

Now, if Ine mysteriously disappears, we'll know what happened. Oh, well. I highly doubt anyone will miss her.

"Yes! I'm fine! In fact, I'm wonderful! I'm fine! Good! What? Sugar! Hey, look, a bird! It's so pretty! Aww… It left! I want to want to eat it! Come back, birdie! No! I ate all of my cupcake! Good thing I still have candy. Candy! Kaito, you're really comfortable. Do you like candy? It's almost as good as soccer. Soccer is better, but it doesn't taste as good." O_O Holy crap! She's high!

I leaned forward, and pressed my lips softly to his. WOO! GO YUI!

What? He can't take my life source away! I need it! I wonder if I'm addicted. Nah, can't be. Give me that candy! I feel like she's going to rip Shiro's head off if he doesn't give her that candy...

AWESOME CHAPTER!

I wonder what Yui thinks of the movie Willy Wonka... XD
mmmbopjonasgirl chapter 39 . 11/28/2010
He bent down closer to me, "Is that all I am?" *Fangirl squeal*

I had woken up from an extremely disturbing dream involving me getting chased by hordes of Takumi sempai's with blue skin wearing tutus while Yuuki, who was as tall as a building, took pictures. Kaito was driving a giant furless mole rat, and offering to give me a ride; Kazuo was playing soccer with the sun; Ine and Megumi were chasing me with chainsaws, fighting over which half of me they would get, and Shiro was watching everything emotionlessly, and he had a tail. Hahahahahahahaha! I love how you topped it all of with, "And he had a tail." XD

She told me that she'd rip off my arms and then beat me with them if she saw me again." Poor Shiro...

Shiro said, sounding vaguely puzzled, like my behavior was something that he would like to study. Hahaha I can picture Shiro following Yui around with a notebook and pen.

"I'm not at liberty to discuss that." LOL! Shiro's a freaking alien!

Then, I felt my towel slipping. O_O That world is totally and absolutely against her.

"Your life is really messed up." ...HUGE UNDERSTATEMENT!

This chapter has quite possibly made my brain nearly as messed up as Yui's. O_o Wow, that's not good. lol XD
mmmbopjonasgirl chapter 38 . 11/28/2010
"Yui… Ine wasn't watching. When I walked through the lobby, I saw her come in from outside, presumably after talking to you, and then she walked down one of the halls. She didn't even look back." Hahahaha Shiro likes Yui!

I got up off of the rocky ledge that I had been sitting on and hugged him from behind, wrapping my arms around his torso. Unfortunately, since everything I do backfires, Takumi sempai had been standing on the edge of the tidal pool, and my added weight tipped him over the edge. We fell into the water with an enormous splash, and came up coughing. HA! For a minute I was like, "AW! That's sweet! ." Than I was like, "Of course. Nothing ever goes right for Yui, so why would this be any exception?"

"Does that mean that I get to hug you everyday?" Dangit! You did it now, Yui!

"Earlier when we were playing soccer and we… kissed, it… Argh! You're a boy! But it felt… nice." LMAO! Poor dude, he must think he's gay right now. XD

"Kazuo… I'm a girl." HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! AGH! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE JUST SAID THAT! :O

Kazuo's eyes became as big as turkey platters. Hahaha I bet they did. XD

What – bang – have – whack – I – bang – done – slam – to - crack – deserve – this? Whap! Yui! You're going to give yourself MORE brain damage!

"Yui? I was wondering… Can I take some pictures of you? I'm taking a photography class, and I need someone to model for me," LIES!

"No way! Getting a picture of you as a girl? I am so not deleting that," Why do I get the feeling this picture will be the end of her?

Wow, poor poor poor Yui. lol XD
MissNightOwl chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
That...was...very...HILARIOUS! COMPLETELY AWESOME! *VIRTUAL HIGHFIVE*
mmmbopjonasgirl chapter 37 . 11/27/2010
I am going to sew her into a straight jacket made from her own creations; then I am going to tack her up on the side of a building so that the crows can eat her internal organs day after day! ...I don't really blame her. That's what I'd do.

She's the type of person who would keep me locked up in her room so she could have me all to herself. Creepy. That's more than creepy. O.o

He… We… kissed? No, that can't count! It was an accident; he couldn't stop his momentum, that's all. Wah! We kissed! What do I do? Well, at least Yui really is a girl instead of a guy.

"After I get ice cream?" I knew I sounded like a child, but I really wanted that ice cream. Psh, if I had her life I'd be scarfing down 2 cartons of ice cream a day!

Why does it sound like she's warning him, and more importantly, why is Michi staring at me like a side of beef? Haha I think she has another fan. XD

"Oh, you mean, why is Shiro here? He's my brother." ROFL! XD

Having her at my heels was more alarming than having a pack of rabid hell hounds after me, starving hell hounds that had a craving for human flesh. Dang, that's pretty bad.

Gosh, Yui has been traumatized beyond belief. :O lol good chapter. :)

I'll be trying to catch up this week while reviewing every chapter.

You just keep up the good work!
1,290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 78 .. Last Next »