Reviews for It's a boy! or is it a girl? What?
8ite Chomp Glomp chapter 78 . 7/15/2013
Ah... writing can be hard... You have to THINK of plots believe it or not... But once you DO think of a plot it smoothly flows until you put a twist to it. And when I read this chapter is was like INCEPTION!
alia chapter 78 . 7/15/2013
great chapter, i always come on your site to check if you have updated or not. love this book, oh and can you also make kogi like yui, i think that will be really funny
under-the-sea-dragon chapter 78 . 7/15/2013
Oh my god, I didn't see at all that the two might be related!
This story is the best, most hilarious thing I ever read!
voidscorpenomega chapter 78 . 7/15/2013
Your back! God i love this story! I was worried that you stopped writing forever. This story is to good to die! Also, love the dream sequence. Makes room for two other pairing I never would of imagined.
Bored411 chapter 78 . 7/14/2013
ooohhh man. that seriously HAS to suck. I'm super glad you updated though! and i hoe you update again soon too. this was an awesome chapter and i can't wait to see what horrible thins yui gets dragged into next.
KoriNeko18 chapter 78 . 7/14/2013
Ohmaigoshohmaishohmaigosh

You're alive! :3 And you've brought back a wonderful chapter! I couldn't stop grinning, really.

Ohmaigosssssssh

Akira! 3 And Koji! 3 And Ryo! 3 And everyoneeeeee!

I can't even explain my excitement at this chapter.

That dream. And just everything. Hnnnnnng, I'm so glad you're alive. X3

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Tartanarmyninjagirl chapter 77 . 7/10/2013
YOU STOPPED THERE?! HOW COULD YOU?! GRRRRRRRRR... PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i NEED TO READ MORE!
Tartanarmyninjagirl chapter 76 . 7/10/2013
you are seriously cruel to yui... wow...
Tartanarmyninjagirl chapter 38 . 7/10/2013
poor, poor yui. *shakes head and hugs yui patting her head* Don't worry, it'll get better. maybe not for you, but definitely for us. *evil laugh*
seint.soe.52 chapter 77 . 6/19/2013
ms u took so much time pls pls update i want to know more more pls ohnaengishimus
Guest chapter 77 . 6/14/2013
UPDATE!PLEASE!
Muffin92 chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
I love this story so far but it kinda reminds me of hana kimi
Puella Magi Mystia chapter 74 . 5/29/2013
you didn't change the cover
Plusi chapter 77 . 5/19/2013
First off, kudos to you for continuing to write through your first year of college! (you're the same year as me hehe ) hopefully you're on summer break now and will have more time to write ;p I just spent the past few days of my own break reading your story, which is strangely addictive despite the severe questionableness in some areas. Like why do 90% of the people Yui meets fall in love with her and/or are crazy/evil? I know it's the basis of her crazy adventures, but it still bothers me a lot whenever I collect enough brain cells together to think about it xD And please try to make her less...sexually ambiguous and accepting of people molesting her. I doubt any person could be awesome enough that the person they end up with won't hold that against them (unless she really is a fairy or goddess or something). Never thought I'd say something like this in review, but get her together with Kaito already! :p But either way, don't leave us hanging on this nice cliffhanger you've created. Good luck continuing with the rest of the story (:
Blueberry Neko chapter 77 . 5/5/2013
I'll be waiting for your next update...
1,301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »