Reviews for It's a boy! or is it a girl? What?
ninja-penguin chapter 28 . 5/28/2010
This story is awesome. i usually don't find time to read stories on here but when i found this i couldn't stop readinf even when i was washing clothes. anyway please update soon. that way when i can get back on i have something to read. )
meimei11 chapter 28 . 5/27/2010
OMG OMG OMG

this would be the twelfth time this fanfic made me scream in laughter

Yuuki's investment reminds me off the one I had at 5th grade

Haha I went rich!

Anyways, Update
angelplayer chapter 28 . 5/26/2010
Yuuki is actually... kinda scary... *shudders* Your story is hilarious! xD
hannaxD chapter 28 . 5/26/2010
GYAH!

I can't believe FP ate half of my wonderful review last chapter! It was pretty nice! and beautiful, and so, SO LONG! I read it again and it went only about 5lines! O wrote almost a biografy!

UGYAAH! T-T

Anyway!

Yuuki is so cute! I loved him! :D although I picture him to be more of a strong japanese appereance... He's also more girly than I am!... And again I loved your drawing! ;)

Takumi too! you have seen OHSHC no? Well, the Takumi I have in mind looks a lot like Kyoya, but with longer hair. Hmnm

Ooh,oh! Yui's parents are coming to visit! HWAhahaha! XD I wanna see how it goes. \O/ Yui's dad seem to be nice, and her mother is the one who wears the pants .; Shouta is solidary, and I feel Yui's papa is going to be cross...

bye!

End of the review (just in case fp eats mah review again)
Aero Lynx chapter 28 . 5/26/2010
gomen gomen gomen neesai, trans- sorry sorry, i'm so sorry, liked it though :) really getting even better
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
We are a leading company that wholesales Adidas shoes, brand shoes

,bags,caps,watches ect. such as Ipod nano, lv bags,caps,nike shoes,

air jordan series(1-22),air force1,air max series,shox series,

ape bapesta shoes,adidas shoes puma shoes etc. We have different colors,

fashionable designs for your choice. Top quality with a reasonable price,

Our product sell well all over the world,.And we also can make according

to your we accept mixed order. we also accept sample orde.

we have good relationship with many companies,we have good after sell

service and dispatching goods fast and safe,so if you are interested in it,

feel free to contact us:

web: /
hannaxD chapter 27 . 5/21/2010
Oh, pretty good chapter! :D

I loved it!

and coach Mori made a lot of money.. 99,824 yen is the same as 1.106,04991 dollars... I'll start coaching too! XDD

And yes, he is just a little kitten! a very Hiromi-like kitten... who likes bazookas and TNT based weapon and long tortures sessions on the beach...

well D:

I couldn't find the ilustration!

I entered that site on your profile (you can collor pretty well!) and noths... ..
mmmbopjonasgirl chapter 27 . 5/21/2010
Yes! Take that, Yuma, you weirdo! rofl!

I don't care whether you have to sacrifice your body, mind, or sanity to win. I don't care if you do anything illegal; just make sure you don't get caught." _ Ya know, I think he wants to win.

Instead of going to the top right hand corner, it was flying directly at Yuma's face. SNAP!

Poor, poor idiot boy. He's in denial. LOL!

I opened my mouth and bit his hand. Okay, Yui, time to go scrub your mouth.

These people… what is wrong with them? They find this funny. Mutants! They're all mutants. Not normal. LMFAO!

"Did you really? What if he gets rabies? That would be so cool! Good job!" ROFL!

Right. I just need to go find Yuuki, rip up all of the pictures he has, strangle him, and go to bed. Then I'll be fine, and much more relaxed. The perfect ending to the perfect day. lol :P

EP! Yuuki is so cute! . I love his shirt, shoes, and hair! Thanks so much for drawing it!

I was laughing so much during this chapter...hilarious!

Actually, I think there's two words for Dragon in Japanese...Doragon and Dora. Cool!

I wish I had a sister... I have an older brother who acts like he's my younger brother. lol My sister is SUCH a tom boy, so I can't talk to her about girly things that much. -.-

You like Takumi sempai? Hm... Interesting choice. lol Yeah, he's just so fun! Plus, he reminds me of Tamaki from Ouran...so I HAVE to love him! ;)
meimei11 chapter 27 . 5/20/2010
Cant wait. Cant wait. Cant wait!

I love this so much.

I'm no good with stories like these so instead I look for good ones for inspiration.

Please update soon
HayleyJayne chapter 26 . 5/20/2010
Hahaha, I like Yuma, he's funny :P Maybe Yui should just walk around with a sign saying "I'm not gay!"

IS she going to give Ren her realemail? Or just some phony one to stop him bugging her?

Post soon :) (I can't go on here very often anymore because I'm moving soon, but I'll cehck whenever I can) :)
Aero Lynx chapter 26 . 5/16/2010
oh my gosh, oh and yea your right, will you really! i is now happy! thank you! i love this! you were wondering which was my fav. i really like them all for different reason! :-) even takumi-sempai and MORI! kay bye
meimei11 chapter 26 . 5/14/2010
Love the new chapter like all the other chapter

I guess my fave would be either Yui or Yuuki.

Yuuki because... I really have no idea

Update soon
mmmbopjonasgirl chapter 26 . 5/14/2010
Every time Yuuki tried to block a soccer ball, he lunged in one direction, generally the wrong one, and waved his hands wildly, like he was fending off a swarm of killer bees intent on killing him. lol!

I really wish I could have caught that on tape. Yeah, then send it to JFV... Japanese's funniest home videos!

"No. I was joking. It's obvious that you have absolutely no natural talent at sports. I think that someone with one leg, weighing three hundred pounds, who was blind and missing half of their brain could do better. I would rather have my right arm cut off than have you playing soccer," O_O Couch Mori for ya...

"Surprise! I scheduled a match between our school and Doragon High School." Hey! Doragon Dragon! :D

He's like a pushy, athletic, not-quite-so-weird, Takumi sempai. ROFL! Just what Yui needs...another Takumi Sempai!

Oh yeah, I have a sister. It's funny what you learn about me through my reviews, huh?

Oh, believe me, some women (MOM!) take a LONG time to get dressed. .

My favorite character is a tie between Kaito and Takumi Sempai.

YAY! Yuuki drawing! . Can't wait!
hannaxD chapter 26 . 5/13/2010
wah!

pretty good chapter! really good!

my favorite so far, and I don't know why...

well, quemistry is quite simple really... what I don't understand is... letters! why, why! fry, Grammar, fry! in hot oil without salt! u.u

anyway!

I know the why to Yui's questions.. it's called Karma. o.O; Yeah, Karma...

*start laughing for apparent no reason*

I loved the scene Yuuki-hugs-coach-mori XD It made laugh for a while picturing him. But I know he is just a little kitten inside hoping for a hug, a kiss and a better world D: I know it! (he got a hug already :/)

I liked the unnespected game! I couldn't, in my wildest dreams, see that coming... (mostly because I hate P.E. so I couldn't dream with soccer games...)

anyway!

It was unpretictable and cool ;)

Not much of Kaito this chapter.. for some reason yet known to me, he is one of my favorite character. I tried to draw him, but I didn't know how to portray his eyes, so I gave up T-T (the eyes are the heart of a picture u.u)

okey, I'm done with my coments for this chapter!
Konayuki of the Spirits chapter 25 . 5/10/2010
Im better nao the story is great! Keep going or else my fa club will... Um,do something bad lol
1,290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 .. Last Next »