Reviews for It's a boy! or is it a girl? What?
Aero Lynx chapter 29 . 6/4/2010
'How can someone so cute be so devious, manipulative, wily, underhanded, sly, and EVIL! Did I mention evil?' Why Yui there is a simple answer to that question, that is what it's like for ALL OF THEM are like that, MWHAHAHAHAHAHA LET US SHORT CUTE PEOPLE TAKE OVER THE WORLD! oh and i'm loving it so far, and i had a feeling that Yuuki worked at a cosplay cafe, lol, oh and Yui is SO in love with Kaito, HURY With the Next chapter
Fa11en a2hl0 chapter 29 . 6/4/2010
your chapters are getting better and better keep it up and maybe one day you mit have your own anime.
meimei11 chapter 29 . 6/4/2010
Yes yes I did. Thankfully, I was a good friend of the top7 most cutest ad most popular guys in our school so I just needed to tell them my aunt wanted it.

LOLz nice new chapter. I can actually already see Yuuki in that dreadfully scary and intimidating dress. And I mean it, my Aunt has loads of Lolita dresses in her house.

More more more chapters to come~~!
mmmbopjonasgirl chapter 28 . 6/4/2010
Hey! Why have I not read this chapter yet? I'm losing my mind!

Maybe I'll feel better if I scare him. LOL! It always works for me. :P

"You're not my Onee-chan? Wah! You are! You are my Onee-chan!" he said, wrapping his slender arms around my waist and laying his head against my chest. O_O Wow lol

I take pictures of Kaito, Nanami, and Takumi sempai too! ROFL! He's like a stalker! HAHAHA

It was a picture of me in the soccer changing room, taking off my shirt. The lycra-spandex stretchy breast annihilator had been flesh colored that day, so it looked like I was half-naked. When did he take this? :O DANG!

I just got the sudden urge to stretch my legs." Sure ya did. -.-

Something like… I saw a giant, furless, albino mole-rat with horns possessed by a demon in the window, and I was going to get my exorcism equipment before it ate you. HAHAHAHAHA!

There are too many gaps in my story. Run away! Because that wouldn't look suspicious at all.

When I was little, my mom went to a hair-dressing convention in Hawaii and left me with my aunt for two weeks. I was only eight. The whole two weeks… that woman made me dress like a girl. My aunt was a seamstress and made me wear these horrible, pink, frilly, lacy dresses that she made. She did it to attract customers, without a thought for my sanity. It was horrible. She even curled my hair, which was longer back then. When my mom came back and saw me dressed like that, drinking tea, she went ballistic. She took scissors to a lot of the dresses in the shop, bleached the fur on my aunt's cat, and told my aunt that she would never be able to see me again except under extreme supervision. I know that I lost some of my sanity in those two weeks. I was never the same after that." LMFAO! LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHA! WOW! Poor cat. lol!

Yuuki doesn't seems to mind, but he's a nutcase. Yuuki isn't the only nutcase...what about Takumi-sempai? :D

Hit them with an aluminum baseball bat if they try anything, okay? Good idea. :D

I wonder what that makes me? I closed my eyes. I have no idea. Hey, maybe Yui can be the normal one! :P

Tamaki was the one who called himself daddy, right? LOL! Yeah, and Kyouya was mommy. ROFL!

Oh! I just remembered the reason why I didn't review this before...I read your Tamaki comment and started watching Ouran videos on youtube. Then I completely forgot about this. Sorry. :( But better late then never, ah?
staying-gold chapter 28 . 6/1/2010
So I am totally loving this story! You're an amazing writer and I can't wait for the next chapter! I have been reading this story for a while but only now decided to review...I really really love it so hurry and update
evanesco chapter 28 . 5/31/2010
Hahaha, sounds a lot like my family! :P I wonder what will happen when Yui's mom and dad get to Seikou! :D Can't wait for the next chapter!~ :)
evanesco chapter 27 . 5/31/2010
W0W Coach Mori made a pretty big bet. . . That was a pretty amazing kick by Yui though. . . Seems like all the guys in this story are perverts are weirdos in some way. :)
evanesco chapter 26 . 5/31/2010
LOL, knew Yuuki would get on the team somehow! :D You have some really interesting twists and turns especially about Ren and everything! Wish I was as good as an author as you! :)
evanesco chapter 25 . 5/31/2010
Finally back on FP after forever! :P It really makes my day reading this story! LOL, its so funny! I wonder what's going to happen, and if Yuuki will make the team or not. . . BUT for some reason I have a feeling that he will. . . :)
someone chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
hahaha love your first chapter already!

The drunk part is so funny ! :D

"No! I'm drunk, why are you listening to me? You don't listen to drunk people. I'm drunk and I wouldn't even take my own advice," he looked at me closer, "Are you drunk?"

hahaha can't wait till ur next chapter

so im gna movee on :D

p.s. im ditching my studies to read this

it IS that great :D
Konayuki of the Spirits chapter 28 . 5/28/2010
Sorry I haven't been saying much for a while xD I love the past three chapters.
ninja-penguin chapter 28 . 5/28/2010
This story is awesome. i usually don't find time to read stories on here but when i found this i couldn't stop readinf even when i was washing clothes. anyway please update soon. that way when i can get back on i have something to read. )
meimei11 chapter 28 . 5/27/2010
OMG OMG OMG

this would be the twelfth time this fanfic made me scream in laughter

Yuuki's investment reminds me off the one I had at 5th grade

Haha I went rich!

Anyways, Update~
angelplayer chapter 28 . 5/26/2010
Yuuki is actually... kinda scary... *shudders* Your story is hilarious! xD
hannaxD chapter 28 . 5/26/2010
GYAH!

I can't believe FP ate half of my wonderful review last chapter! It was pretty nice! and beautiful, and so, SO LONG! I read it again and it went only about 5lines~! O wrote almost a biografy!

UGYAAH! T-T~~

Anyway!

Yuuki is so cute! I loved him! :D although I picture him to be more of a strong japanese appereance... He's also more girly than I am!... And again I loved your drawing! ;)

Takumi too! you have seen OHSHC no? Well, the Takumi I have in mind looks a lot like Kyoya, but with longer hair. Hmnm

Ooh,oh! Yui's parents are coming to visit! HWAhahaha! XD I wanna see how it goes. \O/ Yui's dad seem to be nice, and her mother is the one who wears the pants .; Shouta is solidary, and I feel Yui's papa is going to be cross...

bye!

End of the review (just in case fp eats mah review again)
1,301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 .. Last Next »