Reviews for The Heart's Obsessions
chocolate D chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
is shawn balck or white?
Khanyi chapter 24 . 8/6/2011
chapter37?
TragicSyn chapter 36 . 4/18/2011
I really love your story. When it was on hiatus I reread it 5 times...and I loved all of the chapters...up until this one...I just wanted to offer some cunstructive criticism. I don't think that you should of mentioned Cristal as they chanmpage because amongst the African-Americans it has pretty much been banned (by word of mouth) since(or around) 2007 (if not earlier) because the CEO came out and publicly said that 'it was not intended for anyone of color to drink their champagne.' which is why it Is no longer in any of Jay-Z's 40/40 clubs, or in rap videos. The statics on this may be a little skewed but it is said that the majority of they're sales were coming from the very people that they didn't want drinking their product. Also I think that you made Johari intensely weak in this chapter. I think that if she felt creeped out by Wes (which was previously stated throughout the chapter) then she should NOT of slept with him, just because her boyfriend had a connection to him and wanted her to. It made her appear weak minded and that in it's made this chapter horrible.
Mooncents chapter 13 . 4/18/2011
I am so glad I found this story. Very well written and perfectly descriptive. Great job...very much looking forward to tomorrow when I can continue reading. Thanks for writing!
BabyBear18 chapter 36 . 4/17/2011
could you please post chapter 29? its missing and chapter 34 is posted twice, im sure all of your readers not just myself but everyone would appreciate it if u would fix this. Thanks! By the way I love the story its amazing and really well written
Jessica chapter 28 . 4/13/2011
Chapter 29 is completely missing it goes directly from 28 to 30
daydrmr chapter 24 . 2/26/2011
I read all of what you had posted last year and would be extremely overjoyed if you would post more of this story ASAP!

Please!

I've truly missed being able to read updated chaps on 'The Heart's Obesession.'

Please, again?
iRead chapter 24 . 1/16/2011
This is a very well written story. I love reading it and once I started I could not stop. Every night I had to make sure I read a chapter or two. Please, write more! I want to know what happen to Shawn. I really hope Johari and Ethan get married. They were made for each other. I know you maybe busy but when you ever have free time you should update this story because it is awesome. You are one of the best writers on FictionPress.

Keep Up The Good Work!
Disciplinary Arts Spanking chapter 23 . 12/9/2010
This is a most amazing adventure. The spanks and anal virgin sex is so well done, it is as if I can imagine myself there experiencing it!
Jessi Lynn chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Amazing story I really love it. Why haven't you updated it in the last 6 months? I'm anxiously awaiting to what will really happen with the rest of the story. I really hope you will update this soon.

Jessi Lynn
Jessi Lynn chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
its been almost 2 months since you updated are you just not going to finish the story or something? i know alot of us are waiting to see what happens and how it all turns out/ i really hope you update soon
letitshine chapter 24 . 5/19/2010
Um, gratuitous sex much? What about the actual plot? Where has Shawn gone?
lovelife247 chapter 24 . 4/26/2010
I'm ready for them to find out about Kaya! A very cute chapter again...hopefully the cookout will bring some drama and end this suspense!
Truth17 chapter 24 . 4/25/2010
Yay! My jeffie-poo returns! Wonderful work on another sickening cute and steamy chapter! When are Jori and posse gonna find out about Kaya's murder? Anyways... Loved it can't wait for the cook-out!
Julie chapter 9 . 3/18/2010
I really love this story, can't wait for the next chapter! :-)
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »