Reviews for Insane Doesn't Even Begin To Cover It
Booklover21 chapter 12 . 5/9/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY! Keep going!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/28/2015
Your story's probably got a great plot and i like where this is going but the pace at which it is at is very slow, i kinda wanted to sense the romance in it. So i'm still kind of waiting for the romantic part to begin.
J chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
I was interested in this story; it sounded like it had some potential to be thrilling and darkly adventurous/romantic. I can't get past these few beginning chapters though. The main character is very whiny-it sounds kind of like an endless pity party. I understand she's "crazy", but I think these opening bits are too repetitive and pretentious, even-like she's bragging that she's crazy. Also, the story hasn't picked up. Thus far, it's literally mostly the main character trying to convince the reader that they should feel bad for her.

All that being said, I think your writing style is interesting. When I began this fic, I was super excited to see what you had planned for your main character. Your style lends itself to action and suspense writing, and I think the way you write is very naturalistic.
chewychester chapter 59 . 12/21/2014
Interesting
TheGirlNextFloor chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This is greAt
ajashire1 chapter 58 . 9/5/2014
Beautiful story just beautiful. I enjoyed it very much.

Though, I would like to recommend that you take it out of the horror section. (There's seriously nothing scary in this...) I think hurt and comfort is honestly more suited for it.
AkeraWriterOfTheNight chapter 58 . 8/5/2013
Yay! I LOVE THIS STORY!Exlently written.
my poor toaster chapter 58 . 11/11/2012
AWW THAT WAS SO CUUUTE :)
KML92 chapter 58 . 10/29/2012
Awe! That was such a cute ending. I was freaking out cuz I thought he was proposing to her and I was pretty sure they weren't that old...I was super excited when he said it was a promise ring. You did an amazing job with this story. Great job! I may be back some day to check out more of your work. I absolutely loved this story and I'm a little sad that it's over. Awesome job, once again!
KML92
TO-OLazyToLogin chapter 58 . 10/28/2012
How old are they? Oh, and that was a lovely epilogue.3
Gleeklover2012 chapter 58 . 10/28/2012
I love this story! I spent all of last night reading it up till this chapter. It's amazing how well everything flows. You're a great writer!
momogary chapter 57 . 10/27/2012