Reviews for The Wildest of Tales
Narq chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
Yay! Tony fights back!

Was what Casimiro did on purpose?

And what's gonna happen next?

(really sorry for the lack of depth, I'm normally not so bad at this, but it's just coz I love this os much! XD)
Narq chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
I hadn't felt more like a human in ages.

- maybe just I hadn't felt more human in ages?

hehe, I'm thinking Cody is liking Sarah! He's quite a nice guy methinks!
Narq chapter 11 . 1/4/2011
The premise was that he was going to see the rest of his family, but we both knew that was a lie. He was going to get help, or at least try to.

- uh-oh, that ain't gonna work!

And, mirrors! Doesn't Belle hate mirrors? this is gonna be awesome!

Also, if the crowd loves Sarah and Cashmere, then Belle can't exactly kill them coz they'll find out something's wrong! :D

Narq chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
yikes! I love how everything is working together! So cool!

Poor Jim, but I guess it's good that Belle didn't have to kill him. :phew:

and I love how Sarah and Jospeh and (tony?) are working together!

Narq chapter 9 . 1/4/2011
Yikes, an exciting chapter indeed!

My name and my eyes. They were still mine, at least.

- love this, but Joseph, the tiger body is yours too, and you can do lots with it that you can't with your human one!
Narq chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
I think Sarah might just get our Joseph back to human form again! Wait, Joseph is an adult and Sarah is a kid, right? So no chance of romance there..

eh, don't worry, I like it as it is! :D

Narq chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
Brutus and Caesar. They were brothers. I bet the irony was lost to your average Joe coming to see the circus.

- haha, I love how there's so many layers of meanings here! Like, a) you're hinting that our Joseph is an educated guy b) you're reminding the reader but at the same time poking fun at us (if said reader didn't get it the first time).

LOvely chapter! Must read on!

Narq chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
:sigh: pure bliss.

I could find any typos or nothing. The grammar (I thought) was perfect!

Sorry for hte lack of reviewness in here, coz I'm simply enthralled by this story and intend to review/read as much as possible of it!

Jess Megan chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I really like the description in the opening paragraph and throughout the chapter. I didn’t notice any grammatical errors. The plot also seems interesting and I like how you portrayed Joseph.

“"Adam. Adam Jefferson," I said. My name is Joseph Baxton.” –I thought this line was funny.

I don’t really have any criticism . Keep writing!
Mysterious MD chapter 14 . 1/1/2011
That was another interesting and intense chapter. I only encountered one spelling error. You had; "Tail lashing, by eyes narrowed into slits." Where I think "by" should be "my". It was a great chapter. The elephant, who I believe is Tony, came in but then vanished. And then he goes after Belle, who after being cornered by the law, is now doing something to Joseph. I look forward to reading the next chapter, keep up the good writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
That was an interesting chapter, it was intense. It was a well written chapter, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. It was sad how Catherine reacted to Tony after their fight, I wonder what happened to him. And now the tent is on fire. Keep up the good writing, I look forward to reading more.
seredemia chapter 13 . 12/27/2010
I love Belle. I love how her sense of bitter humour... The way she uses magic is interesting. You can tell shes really good at it. I do wonder how she's meant to be beaten, since shes such a good villain and all...

Aah. I wouldnt scream at Belle if I were Tony... Yep. He's gone. I knew she'd shut him up. You never shout at a villain! That's like asking to be killed! Stupid man.

Anyway, it was nice to be in Belle's perspective on this chapter! Update soon! :D

RH
seredemia chapter 12 . 12/27/2010
The relationship between Sarah and Joseph/Casimiro is so sweet... She's such a nice person to him, and its very clear that he trusts her back. I'd love to see Joseph as a human... I think he's been a tiger for too long... I mean, he has an awesome persoanlity, and I'd love for him to have a real conversation with Sarah. One where he can actually talk back...

Anyway, great chapter! Filled with action and great dialogue!

RH
Collen chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This story really lives up to its' genre- it's humorous and mysterious. Like, at the end of this chapter for instance. I wasn't really sure what you meant, so I glimpsed at Chapter 2 to find out what it meant.

It's very cool that you are writing from different characters' perspective. It would get very boring if there was only one point of view.

A problem I noticed was this line:

"A dilemma, sir?" I asked, my voice even. "I don't understand what you're talking about."

"Oh, please." Belle rolled her eyes. "Don't pretend you haven't seen—"

He says "sir", but then it calls Belle a "her".

It was kinda confusing.

Overall, good story, but some parts could be explained less or more. (Like, how did he know about the train in the first place?)
Father Christmas chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the switching POVs, but I have to say that I like it so far. I definitely like that the reader will get more of the full picture this way, but it's still up to you to answer whatever mysteries they put in front of them. Very cool.

I have to say you portrayed Sarah and Jim's relationship very well in between these two chapters. I thought the same as Joseph when you first introduced them, to be honest. But good job on the switch and ironing things out for real.

In the middle or this chapter, there's a part after the parentheses that's missing a spot of punctuation.

I really liked this chapter, it flowed really nicely and intensified the plot with ease. Very solid, nice work.

Happy Holidays!