Reviews for Unrequited, Love
Clear As Day chapter 13 . 2/1/2011
I am about to post a story based on my life too. Yours is an amazing story. God, guys are such idiots, they don't know how much us girls sacrifice, keep our emotions in check publicly, and are gifted creations of the universe. Girl, trust me, I've gone through were you were (even if I am relatively younger), but I let go. Crying for over five months in my room and with literal and figurative heartache is not fun. I managed to move on, but you'll never really forget and you'll find yourself shedding tears on the sidewalk, school, work, anywhere. I hope you update and do something soon, I'm anxious to find out what happens next.
Pickles13 chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
Hm...I think that the story went too fast. I mean, I understand that it's your diary excerpts and stuff...but I think it would've made a better story if you would've kinda played it out a lil bit. I know that that probably isn't the point of this whole thing...but it'd probably make for a better story.
Pickles13 chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
I think that's pretty awesome that you didn't kiss him because you're saving it for your wedding day and what not. I love that. I'm trying to wait for the guy I'm gonna marry...not exactly the wedding day...just for my fiancé. Wedding day is too long...haha.
Pickles13 chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
You're a good writer. You're pretty brave. I know I already said that, but it's true. Haha. Anyways, intense. I like the shyness of them...well...I guess that'd be of you and that guy. Keep writing.
Pickles13 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Is this really from your diary? If it is, that's pretty bold. I have a diaryish thing...I think I would die if someone read it. But if it's not, then that's a good story. It's interesting. It makes me want to read more, and those are the same feelings I'm going through right now. Exactly, almost. That's pretty cool. Keep writing
wilcox chapter 10 . 7/18/2010
thats some wise words, reeds. im strongly rethinking everything over bc of it. You. Are. Amazing. :)
reed chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
INSANTITY u have never told me about kenny. and as for giving up...i cant say im for that. but im biased, u know bc of my boy toy in illinois lol. but i dont think any1 should be in a relationship where they want to be with some1 else. i dont think that true love. true love is being unable to look anywhere but at that person u love. at least thats what i think.
BluE MooN CRUM chapter 9 . 5/26/2010
your story is really sweet! i hope everything works out for you and him. your story is a proof that you never know what you have until you lose it

good luck
Corey Pierce chapter 9 . 5/14/2010
Hey Reid! I miss u.

Yeah I know I'm awesome. ;)

- Corey
FictionCat92 chapter 8 . 5/13/2010
I love you jan. ur aazing. ur writing is beautiful and ur story is even better :) and I know hes an asshole and hes got a gf but i completely understand why u did it and im glad u dont regret it
Hailey chapter 9 . 5/13/2010
OMG! This story is so ADORABLE! It just makes me smile like a big goof :)
Kenna chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I like it... I just want to know more!
Peanutbutter chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
OH Yes, Spiffy. You seem innocent but you are a very VERY naughty girl! ;]
Miss Spiffy chapter 8 . 5/8/2010
Yay. I'm so happy for you! I hope it all works out...He'd better get his butt back here or so help me, we are going on a road trip...ever notice the most innocent members of the DFA have been the farthest with guys. ahem.
Elenie chapter 8 . 5/8/2010