Reviews for Fourteen Months & Two Days
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30
God, I just love all your stories! This was really good. Loved the emotions you had play out. It was amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
I loved it! Very well done! A perfect combination of romance, friendship and the hard times of war
PenguinLover33 chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Cute!
AFractionOfMySoul chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
this is so darn cute!
heal me forever chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
oh boy wiping d happy tears pretty awesum one :)
Amethystars chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Very, very good. Adorable but with depth. Loved it.
Call Me Irresponsible chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I was very pleasantly surprised to find out as I read this story that it was possible to create something amazing in so short a story. I've tried myself and failed (miserably). So I really respect the way you brought out the characters and their backgrounds. The way it all came to a conclusion (sort of) at the end. It was not totally original, but I loved reading it. So thank you for that.
tickle.me.blue32 chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
This was wondefully-written and I loved it! No, I adored it! Yep, that sounded just about right ;).

I was smiling like a little girl when they nearly kissed ;). It was just so adorable that I couldn't help it.

Anyway, yes, this piece is definitely one of my favourites. Hands downs.
Person chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
AMAZING! i love it! its so sweet.
MistressBlack852 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
This is such a well written story! An absolute rarity in FP these days I find. Your descriptiveness was excellent and I really loved the depth of your characters.

Loved it.
sappyromancelvr chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
I love the ending. It was just enough to ensure the outcome. :)
rereader chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Alright, I read you absolutely fabulous story and I must say that it is one of a kind. I'm so sick of the stories on fiction press that are only physical and leave you with nothing after reading it. This story had real relationships, not ones that just seem to happen. I just loved the trueness of it and the descriptiveness. I loved it! It was fantastic. It takes so long to search through all the fluff on fictionpress until you find a splendid piece like yours. I am going to read all of you works now because of this piece not only about physical attraction, but attraction that leads to love, not just lust.
September Stone chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Great little story. Loved it! :)
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
I love it, it's really sweet. :))
Bubbly Girl chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Wow. This was a really amazing story. I loved it so much and I hope that you are rid of your writer's block soon! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbl Girl