Reviews for Music For Magic
struck03 chapter 11 . 3/19/2010
Oh I forgot to tell you that you could probably put some of these smaller chapters together. Just suggestions.
struck03 chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
So first: the ending seemed very abrubt. You could have written more about how giving up the memories and giving the music effected him because I'm curious how it would effect him. The way you ended it made it seem like it didn't matter that he gave that up because it has no effect on him. I think the story would end better if you could show some effect of giving that up.

Overall I liked the story a lot. Though I sort of wonder about the father, if he died of misery or anything.

Good story, but please do edit it a little. :)
struck03 chapter 12 . 3/19/2010
soon. But then you came back, and did the feeling that had shown its face before. And it came back as you did, and it got stronger. And…and then you

in that line wouldn't you need a so? But then you came back, and SO did the feeling that...

by the way I like how you did the last part of this chapter
struck03 chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
wouldn't she get hungry or starve?
Allegra Terrin chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
I loved it! The story flowed extremly well. It was well discribed and good vocabulary. It has been one of the best stories I have read on this site.
Another Troubled Writer chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
I really like this story, but I am completely confused. This is why you shouldn't skip around. But it's still great!
Toni just Toni chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
AKA ED-12-TR-13, I share it with my friend.

This was so good, keep writing, don't give up! I favorited you on the profile.
Another Troubled Writer chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
He's gunna be tricked. This is really good! :)
Toni just Toni chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This is seriously awesome, superb! Please write more and post soon!