Reviews for Dignity
Fluff Script chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
Throught the first chapters, I refused to admit that she was schizophrenic. But she is, from what it seems :/ I love Amelia and Nathan! I can honestly say this is my favorite story on this site. Update soon, please? (:
Diamandis chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
Wow! Finally an update! It was great, I love how amelia and nathan interact with people and others. And the fact that she's doolally is a good spin.
ryse chapter 10 . 3/25/2011
ha, she really is crazy.

i can see the ending right now: depressing.

i wonder if you dare to prove me wrong.
redambrosia chapter 10 . 3/25/2011
Schizophrenia is truly amazing.
pbgurl chapter 10 . 3/25/2011
To Jessica: HA! Take that b**ch!

Gosh, I hate Jessica, she's so desperate.

I liked Amelia in this chapter.

Nathan and Amelia have a crazy love but love nonetheless, thats what I like abbout them.

But the end. whoa. She really is hallucinating. Things have definitley gotten interesting.

-Liz :D
heartxjelly chapter 9 . 3/25/2011
Sorry, in one of the earlier chapters, you mentioned that Nathan's hair is all gone but then in this chapter you said she ran her fingers through his hair?

I thought maybe you meant facial hair... But now I'm just confused.

It's really bothering me lol... I never imagined Nathan bald is all.
topoly chapter 9 . 3/18/2011
oh man, your A/Ns crack me up.

haha not to be the annoying reviewer who begs for you to update, but i think i just brought further deterioration upon my eyes since i've been stuck to my computer reading this and stranger for the past couple of days, and i'd like to know what happens :)
taylor057 chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Please Please Update this story im going nuts on waiting and wanting to know whats going to happen next. please X 10.
Earthling Queen chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
Hi. I've read (and liked) the other Amelia stories, but this one confuses me. Is she dead or something? Is this a hallucination or is this her real life? I'm sorry, I'm just extremely confused.
DA-chen1 chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
Hemm.. well. What now?

Please update soon!

Black sheep, hm? Well.. I refuse to think of you like that.

You are creative and a bit crazy ;)

Mira
DA-chen1 chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
A bit scary but sometimes, love is exactly like this.

Mira
Alixermixer chapter 9 . 12/18/2010
All that has happened to Amelia and she is still on Nathan. Also I am some what confused up to this point?
ShadowInTheWriter chapter 9 . 11/25/2010
Yay! You updated. I loved this chapter. :D Update soon.
xxjoceyuxx chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
In the span of these last two days i reread the whole series so far and fell back in love with it.

there's this dark atmosphere about that has me addicted and hooked! omg i'm just waiting to see what will happen next between nathan and amelia, so much has happened but it's like nothing is ever finished.

their love is definitely twisted and OMG I JUST LOVE IT
Diamandis chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
I'm glad you have updated. It's pretty small, but a good update none-the-less :)
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »