Reviews for Dignity
my princess ending chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
I have a very hard time telling which situation is real. I so badly want to believe that Nathan is still alive but Liam and "the others" have told Amelia he's dead. It would be dull if he's actually dead. Then again, Amelia could've been imagining that those people told her he's dead. I don't know what to believe but I just want the best for both of them now.
OniAngel chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
I read Amelia's story 7 times...it's the only story I've read that many times. Im in love with the characters and story line. If I could but these stories I would in a heart beat you're a great writer great job. :)
Anon chapter 21 . 1/18/2014
Just finished reading the entire Amelia stories in one evening. Absolutely heart and gut wrenching the entire way through. With so much turmoil, the only satisfying ending that could exist was this one. Usually I find happy endings where each main character gets what they want a bit of a cop out and let down, but this ending was definitely the right one.

Excellent story. Full of emotional turmoil, loved it. Still reeling from reading it all. Well written - reader definitely connecting and feeling for the characters.

Loved it. Well done. Might be a while before I could ever consider reading it again. My emotions are still all shot.

Kudos.
Edna-Mode413 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I don't understand... Is Carly Nathan and Amelia's baby or just Amelia's baby With someone? And where did that whole pedophile bit come in? I'm so confused.. I guess we'll never know... Unless you reply to this post to clear up some stuff lol

But yay! Finally finished :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Your writing is very intriguing, yet difficult to understand.
Nobody chapter 21 . 10/20/2013
Oddly. Even though this was freaking long and I once in a while found this threquel confusing. I love this fan-fic. Thanks for the great story.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/5/2013
I don't think I have ever loved & hated a book so much at the same time, this story was amazing. I literally could not stop reading it. please continue writing & sharing your gift.
neelamneedsnirvana chapter 21 . 7/1/2013
I've read this story so many times over the years and I always see something new. You already know this but you are a brilliant author. I'm so happy with the ending. And i should mention that i love reading your authors notes.

I tried finding you on tumblr but you might've changed your username, but i'd love to follow you.

I hope you keep writing! You're too talented to ever stop.
Dominique Diane chapter 21 . 6/21/2013
I just can say: Wow. Wonderful story!
MonicaAlveen chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Soo good! All three stories. Thank you for writing and posting. Definitely one of my favorites!
SundayMorning73 chapter 21 . 6/9/2013
Wow that was kind of a mind fuck. Haha I feel like it should prob have an extra chapter maybe before the epilogue or just some more fill in the chapters. It seemed kind of chopped up but that could have been what you were going for seeing the nature of the story. Even though she realized her crazed ways now she's all better? She would still have the hallucinations right? Those are my ponderings.
But it was a good read and different, I liked how it ended too. No drawn out oh I'm pregnant b.s. good stuff.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
Wow it all makes scene and I'm a little pissed at Amelia because it all ways seemed to be Nathans fault when she was just as bad if not worse
xxSongBirdxx chapter 19 . 6/7/2013
What a sick bastard but she should have reported him not killed him.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 18 . 6/7/2013
Wow she killed someone oh man
redambrosia chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
Holy shite. I can't believe it's over! The tears and the heart break were horrendously amazing and I do hope you get published asap. I was confused as fck this entire story so the explanation was helpful, but I wish I knew more about her recovery of being a schizophrenic bitc to a happily married pregnant woman. Anyways love you and please finish your other stories too!
383 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »