Reviews for Dignity
hazuraina chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I love your style of writing. Mysterious and it makes people want to read more. I'm glad there's a continuation after Stranger. Keep up the good work )
nocturnal buddha chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
holy shit! this was SO incredible! i absolutely love your writing.

i have read both the stories of this trilogy and loved them both. i have read stranger probably about 6 times, no joke. its my favorite story on FP of all time. though i was a bit confused about the end.. was she actually in her apartment? or was she remembering the apartment before she jumped into the road? what exactly happened?

as for the first chapter, it was amazingly written. though pleasepleasePLEASE tell me that nathan is not dead! please tell me that they just think that he is dead and that they just think that she is schizophrenic! PLEASE! also do you plan on bringing back the creepy thing between Liam and Amelia? i can't remember if we ever figured out what Liam really wanted from Amelia's mother.

please update soon! i can't wait to read more!
awaiting.rain chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
oh shit.

now i don't know what to believe.

but in all seriousness, schizophrenia's a scary disease.
ShadowInTheWriter chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I love this. It's amazing as it always is. I am glad there is a third. How old is she now? I thought for sure she had died. D:
Illumined chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Schizophrenic? Wow..that was..unexpected.

Oh, how I love your stories (and those author's notes too)

Can't wait for Nathan to make an appearance!
kekeizhere chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I must say, when I first started reading this series, I did not expect it to turn out like this.
dumflunged chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Wow, another twist into these series.

Brilliantly written. I can't wait to see what's really going on.
jayniee chapter 1 . 12/22/2009