Reviews for Dignity
redambrosia chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
Congratulations! Hope the baby grows up with your talent c;
xxSongBirdxx chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
That was such a wonderful ending thanks for sharing this amazing story I really enjoyed the journey these two characters went through to find happiness I admit I did cry and it takes alot for me too thanks again
Kluvscookies chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
One of the best stories I've read on fictionpress. You are a very talented writer. It's sad to see Amelia's and Nathan's story come to an end but I'm very happy that everything worked out for them. Thank you for producing such an amazing story.
ImmaQTPie chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
I've been a silent reader of your stories for a while, and I must say that I'm happy with the ending.

I love how you changed this from a regular high school romance to a adult drama, very nice transition.

I always imagined that this story would have a tragic ending, even though I wish it didn't happen.

It'd be awesome if you published this! :D
ryse chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
Wow...you know that last chapter made the entire story make sense.
It's nice they got a happy ending albeit a little unrealistic. But yes, it wouldn't be very satisfying since the entire story has been pretty messed up.
Congratulations on finishing :)
Brummie chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
Thank you for writing this amazing story! Loved it, will miss it but wish you all the best.
Moon Sage chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
It's been a pleasure reading your work as well. :D
ginger heart chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
Woah, can't believe it's over.
This whole saga is just ultimately fascinating and really well written. I've gone back and read it from the beginning quite a few times and it never fails to keep me up all night reading.
Sad that it's over, but glad it ended so nicely :)
And if you ever get them published, I'll definitely be a buyer.
scotch-tape chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
I am so glad you went with the happy finale. I just finished my last day of school yesterday and these 4 chapters/the ending were a great thing to wake up to this morning. Thank you so much for finishing, as many FP authors don't even bother after all these years. I'm happy I stayed for the whole thing; I will definitely be rereading the whole thing sometime soon. Thanks again for sticking with this; your writing is definitely much appreciated!
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
aaahhhh, It's finished.
I don't know what to say to sum up this series. I stumbled across the third one and read them back, and I've been weirdly addicted to them ever since. I think you are the only person who could make me relate and sympathise with a main character who has so many issues. I also had to grit my teeth every time I read this because I'm fine with angst but I have to have a happy ending, and I was so unsure, with Amelia's general madness, Nathan's illness you were hinting at, that there would be one, so I almost never wanted to read the ending.
I am SO glad that it had a good ending, we all deserved it for the emotional roller-coaster we've been through with this! Plus I'm in awe that in the penultimate chapter, through the voice of a side character, you managed to tie up so many loose ends/issues I had with Amelia, and have her acknowledge and move past them.
Anyway, this is rather long because I think I've been suckish and not reviewing properly, but now that it's over I just want to say congratulations and thank you.
Oh, and congrats for the baby!
lafille chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
thank you so much for this trilogy. truly one of the best written works here on fp. the buildup and creation of nathan and amelia is truly astounding. you are honestly one of my favorite writers here and whenever i get an email that you've updated a story or published a new one, i jump right on it and inhale your words. (sorry if that's a little strange haha). really, i hope you never EVER stop fucking writing. you have such an amazing creative mind. thank you for nathan. than you for amelia. thank you for their love and highs and lows. i am so glad to have read their stories and journeys. and please never stop writing :)
swimracer chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Rachel Niezrecki: I really love the characters. The relationship is clearly unhealthy and obsessive, and I love how it so strongly affects Amelia's personality.
sully chapter 17 . 5/30/2013
load of shite
masterofwhispers chapter 17 . 5/29/2013
Oooooooh, great update as usual! I was thrilled to see a new chapter was up. You are such an incredible writer! I'm not even sure who Lucas is- Charlie? Oh my god, I am so excited for what happens next. God, I love Amelia so much. And Nathan, too, I guess.

Also, congratulations on your pregnancy!
adoh chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
HOLY SHIT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
i love it i love it i love it i love it
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »