Reviews for Dignity
FeatherfooD chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
Well, congratulations!
xxSongBirdxx chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
Wow an update thank you for not giving up on this story. I've missed it like crazy and what a chapter, Who is this guy? and what happened to Nathan disappearing? hope to find out soon thanks again for posting. Ps are you really pregnant? congrats if you are.
wordslikeoceans chapter 17 . 5/25/2013
i am so glad that this is back!
We Used To Wait chapter 17 . 5/25/2013
Not sure where this story is going... the plot seems to have lost me somewhere. But I'll keep reading.

Congrats on your pregnancy! I mean, you know, if you consider it a good thing. Haha.

Healthy babies, healthy babies.
invisible tape chapter 17 . 5/25/2013
still reading this, keep going !
Dominique Diane chapter 16 . 5/24/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! :) I think she's crazy and the girl she see's is from her imagination...
adoh chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
my god this is fucking sick
I don't care how long it takes for you to finish this, I'm hooked.
Jexa-101 chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
this story is a complete mind fuck... I'm still reeling, please update soon, I can't wait to read more
hecalledmemonkey chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
homagad you're stuff is amazing, hope you update soon! also your writing very different from the ones I'm used to, I love it. Everything's so real and just, reading your stuff's a real treat. cheers, can hardly wait for May! ;)
shann-ng chapter 16 . 2/27/2013
im so confused! in one night iv read both prequels to this and i just dont get it :( is she imagining that Nathan is cheating on her or is he actually? I feel kind of bad for Nathan if its all in her mind! and what does it mean by ''if an apple a day will keep the doctor away''?! god i feel dumb haha.

this is great, confusing, and weird and you are an awesome writer PLEASE update soon :)
emma chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
wow i cant even begin to describe what an amazing writer you are, ive only read one chapter :D cant wait to finish it.
Edna-Mode413 chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
This trilogy is confusing... Don't know where its going. Mind blown
JustWaitingForTheInspiration chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
Love this Trilogy! Can't wait for more - read it all within two days!
Sully chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
Load of shit.
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
I don't know how you do it, but everything you write is so... It's spectacular.

I think Nathan needs to stop being a jackass and sleeping with other women. Amelia obviously loves him, even if she is a stubborn ass and doesn't want to show it. These two need to calm down and move to a private island and fuck each other senseless and maybe pop out a few kids.

Hope you can update soon. :)
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »