Reviews for Something like family
jeepers09 chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
I am still loving Graham's POV. I feel like we know Lydia and now we're getting to know him too. But darn it, I read the whole chapter in two seconds and now it's gonna feel like years waiting for the next one! :) Great job, great chapter, great characters, very real interactions! A big shiny gold star for you!
peraon chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
Can't wait for more.
ACKLAX3 chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
go lydia! haha told him. anyways cant wait for the next chapter:D
kaylabrd chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
He does have a heart!
kiss-n-tell chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
Haha I hope he feels bad. Loved this one.

Can't wait 'till the next one.

I've been missing this story alot.
ACKLAX3 chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
ah i love this story! aw kimmie seemed more...human in this chapter. haha she seemed kind of sweet-well thats probably 'cause she wasn't really saying anything;) cant wait for more!
jeepers09 chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
YAY, an update! I can't wait until Graham is home and around Lydia all the time. Allison is a pain, Kimmie seems too clingy. I loved Graham's POV last chapter when her hair hid her face and he started wanting her attention back. Very telling. Dying to see how this develops, write more write more write more! :)
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 6 . 1/26/2010
Hehe, great story. Love how they don't realise that a typical bro and sis don't act like that!
pottymouthannah chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
I love this!

um...in chapter 5 I think you reffered to Graham as Nick...

just by the way

haha

UPDATE SOON!
ACKLAX3 chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
ah i love this story! i liked the switch up(being in grahams point of view)! cant wait for more:D
kiss-n-tell chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
Thanks alot! haha :)

It seems to me that Graham is starting to "like" Lydia in some sort of way.I cant quite put my finger on it, though.

Allison is so not right, she's just like the paparazzi people. Except without the cameras and stuff. She changed so suddenly.

The big-butted nurse cracked me up. It was hillarious to even picture something like that.

Loved this!
itbackfired.hitmeontheforehead chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
UPDATE PLEASE!

thankz ahead!
Be.Kind.To.Your.Shadow chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
Amazing! I love the dialouge! Good work (:
ACKLAX3 chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
ah i love this story so much! i knew allison was up to no good! so excited for the next chapter:D
jeepers09 chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
I'm always so happy when another chapter is posted, and happier when I read it. I can't wait for the next one now! One teeny tiny thing - last paragraph - Nick? Please post again soon so I don't die.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »