Reviews for Befuzzled
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Aw, I love it :D :D Great writing :)
Minkaos chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This was such a cute read! I really enjoyed your storytelling and Jane and Hunter seem so adorable together!
my princess ending chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I had a hard time starting to read this story considering that I'm one to judge a book by its title. When I finally read it, I was...speechless. It wasn't just the story line but the character description. I could relate the the girl since my body is quite like hers.

I thought that there were definitely some things you could've made a bit clear but I thought all in all, it was great.

xoxo,
JustWish
Giulietta Tolomei chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This is good! LOVE IT!
theHuntressofNight chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I think that was one of the best "I like you" confessions I've ever heard. ;D
peacelovejay chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Dude, this story describes my life and gives me hope. So perfect!
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
i wish ppl(boys) r like hunter sigh great one totally heart felt stry ..wiping d happy tears bless u
Peachy-09 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This could be a read that would make girls want to punch the girls self-conscious face but you didn't make it like that at all it. It was an adorable read that had me smiling along, and kind of wishing I had my own Hunter! Amazing.
InkWitch chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
You are adorable and this was beautifully written. Perfect, believable and very very romantic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
to paraphrase agnes from despicable me ...it's so fluffy i'm gonna die! :) i want me a hunter of my own!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Hey! I am here to share some exciting news! This story was added to the One Shot category over on A Drop of Romeo!

Here's the review:

"Helen Thinks: I’m going to be honest with you all, I usually hate stories that state the heroine is ‘fat’ when actually it means she’s a beautiful healthy curvy size and I usually close it down, without reading any further. However, this isn’t the case for “Befuzzled” by Mailai and that’s because it’s not written in a whiney, I-hate-my-life kind of way but in a way that I bet ninety percent of the female population will be able to relate to.

In my opinion, the strength of this story is Mailai’s character building writing that will leave all writers green with envy. Jane, our protagonist, is like any other college student. She knows she’s not fat but at the same time, she knows she’s not perfect so often ponders on how she’s managed to find herself in bed with Hunter, the hottest guy on campus. Mailai hits the female emotion of never feeling good enough in a cute, comical way through the way Jane constantly worries that Hunter is only with her as a bet – because don’t we all have that fear at time? – even though he’s always there to tell her that’s not the reason.

Even though this story is slightly cliché, I believe Mailai has delivered it in such a fashion that you don’t even notice and has you falling in love with Hunter right alongside Jane. Trust me, you’re going to read this and wish there was a Hunter in your life – I know I was."

Keep writing,

Helen xo
HopelessFeathers chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Awesome story :)
It makes you believe that there is truly a person who'll love you for your all, despite you being your own worst enemy
Yuzuki15 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
GAWWW :'D I LOVE FLUFFINESS. :D

I adore squishiness. It's so... squishy... and... well, squishy. xD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Wow! I don't know if I have reviewed this before but I have comeback to it time and time again because I enjoy reading it so much and I am sure I will read it again sometime!
Lazy-Teenager Syndrome chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This story is so cute, and adorable.(: I wish you would continue it. Buuuuut, it's still awesome.(
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »