Reviews for Befuzzled
Ceri Anne chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I love how your writing is so realistic. You make your characters so believeable, and in this case, you have used a character who isn't the usual stick thin girl, but is outside of the norm and still gets the hot guy. I now feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
ColourCascade chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Aw... I actually teared up a little that was so sweet :) I really like your writing style by the way, its not rushed at all and thats a good thing :)
dancing-in-the-silverain chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Cute :)
Paranoia Stricken chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Yay for authors who write fluffy stuff! I liked it :D
lovevictim chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Ah! i always wonder why us girls have so many insecurities, and we kind of almost everytime exagerate our flaws, i mean look at Jane, okay maybe i don't know how you imagined Jane in your head, but in my head, she's this gorgeous curvy girl, who might not have a complete flat stomache but isn't pudgy, if you know what i mean. She's beautiful, even beautiful than Stephanie who i imagine to be a tall, skinny, super-model type girl.

Is it something all girls go through, or are some of us realy blind LOL?

Like yesterday i was complaining that my eyes are this horrible shade of brown, one of my close male friend was like "why don't you see it as a very alluring shade of chocolate brown? because that's what it is?" It seems as others could see our beauty than us ourselves *sigh*. Us girls really are one confusing species LMAO.

Anywhoo! i can't believe i just rambled away here ROFL. Another amazing OS, i am in LOVE with Hunter, he really does sound like an Adonis, damn Jane is so LUCKY!, i wouldn't be cmplaining if he was in my bed LOL *blushing*.
AngelsXDevils chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I love love love this story!

You are my idol for writing it! :P

Hunter seems like a really good person and I'm really glad him and Jane are together (?)
SandmanCircus chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Aw... for AWSOME!
xEchoxInfernox chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
i like how they are already together... they are together right?

anyway, i like how its not something complicated its just sweet and short and easy 2 read. i like it all alot. actually i think i love it. it keeps growing on me the more i think about it lol.

the little japs at the cliched stories are funny, i love em but i also love 2 make fun of em.

shes squishy 2 which is nice, i dunno why but it is. :D.

very cute;D.
Reeech Beeetch chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Hmm... It could happen. You've great writing chops, more importantly. Cheers!
blubbfreak chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I like it. Especially the fact that I expected a completely different second half :-) I mean, who would have guessed that they are together already? *gg*

Well done, thanks for sharing!
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I love how there is 'squishiness'. It just puts that little bit of comedy in it. He sounds so sweet. Makes you smile too.

These totally make you feel good inside. And how they met was cute too. Just an average meeting.

Love it!

*Ngoc1231*
Brolinshipper chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
dont change anything, except maybe a few spelling errors, but im not even sure you had any . . . i dont really pay attention to that, anyway, i loved it, keep it the same:)
anitsirK chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I like squishy too. HAHAHAHA! Keep writing. :)
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
He is such a sweetie. :) I love this.
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
You know, I think this is the most realistic one shot I've read to date. I love the fact that you didn't make him say I love you.

It's very simple but with all the little gestures and his attitude towards her, you've told us a million times he loves her, just not in so many words.

I really like the fact that she's insecure, I can really relate to this and I think you have done a fantastic job with it. :)
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »