Reviews for Befuzzled
The Imagination Addict chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
i think it was totally awesome. it's nice reading a story abt love btw ppl who r closer t normal. like how hunter loves jane even tho she isnt to-die-for hot. n her insecurities r v real. gd job!
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Oh I definitely liked it; I almost thought you were describing me in the first paragraph! (I haven't had P.E. in three years since entering at a polytechnic! LOL) I am a little squishy myself, though friends say it's not obvious and stuff, o

I enjoyed reading this, it's kinda like something what every girl wants eh? Hehehe. I want a 'Hunter' in my life too!
WhenItRains chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This makes me feel so hopeful. Because that first paragraph is me. Like, it explains me exactly. I might steal it to put in the "About Me" section of my blog. And so because I'm a 'bit squishy' as you say, I sometimes wonder if I'll ever find someone who will love me despite my love handles and my not so flat stomach. Someone who's at least decent looking. (Because I really don't want my kids to be ugly.)

So, thank you for writing this. I love it. Mostly because I totally relate. But it was also well written. I wouldn't be reviewing if the writing was anything less than good. Because I'm too nice to tell people that they aren't very good. So, this is going in my favorites because I just like it that much. :)
lissalee chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
aww. too cute.

I liked how you'd combine the description of their past and what's happening in the present. A lot of authors only seem to do it in lumps, as in a big long section about their pasts and what they were like, then a long section that happens now... y'know?

P.S. I love the name Hunter. I was so surprised when I saw it in the story! XD
sappyromancelvr chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
extremely cute. :)
aliceeyy-chan chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Hahaha

She sounds alot like me...for some strange reason...hm...

hehe

There are a few errors, like 'me' instead of 'my' and i think once you forgot captials, but other than that, it was great!

Keep writing.
lola chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Great one-shot, I really enjoyed it.

The one thing that irked me was the numerous references to sex; I don't know, I just felt like it was sometimes unnecessary. Meh. Maybe I am just too much of a prude.

Anyways, good job and keep writing!
Ravina chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I liked this - good job!

There was one thing I wasn't clear on though...was this their first time sleeping together? A later paragraph makes me think otherwise, but I thought at the beginning that it was their first time. So I guess my only critique is to say you should clarify that earlier on.

- Rebekah
Beautiful Destination chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This was cute :) I want a Hunter, too, and the narrator's insecurities are very understandable. Good job!
psycho angel chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I really liked it, it was amazing!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3