Reviews for Avoiding Commitment
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
OMG Crazie-you have quite a different take on a story-it has caught my ATTENTION though I will be honest yet to say tho it seems interesting-I'm not quite there with it yet but that happens sometimes to me-I think YOU HAVE DONE AN AMAZING JOB IN WRITING so let me see the 2nd chapter and we will go from there-OK?
Guest chapter 25 . 7/9/2012
Amazing! I could not put this down. It was so unlike anything I have read before and I absolutely loved it! I loved getting all the little tidbits of information along the way from the past and how they melded with the present. I cant seem to understand how you made me love such an ass like Jack. Wonderful!
juliewarner chapter 26 . 7/4/2012
I cant wait for the adventure...im dying already.
juliewarner chapter 25 . 7/4/2012
Ah yes, a toast to closure. Loved this story. 5 stars on goodreads for sure. I cant wait to read more of Lexies story in number 2. Will begin tonight. Thank you so much.
juliewarner chapter 24 . 7/4/2012
Oh Jack...he is too much. And Lexie? I want to shake some sense into her...go for Ramsey girl!
juliewarner chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
Oh my...just when I thought I hated him...the angst is killing me. (loving every minute of it)
juliewarner chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
Ug! Jack is so frustrating.
juliewarner chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
This chapter is so exciting. Great to see that Lexi is finally getting the oportunity to have a real man...I hope.
DA-chen1 chapter 25 . 6/23/2012
Finally! And yeah, you did the right thing, Lexi! Congrats, the woman got a backbone! ;-)

But you must know, I really really enjoyed the story! Great characters and all in all, very good plot!

DA-chen1 chapter 24 . 6/23/2012
Wow, nice plot so far. I hope, Lexi is waking up soon! :-(

DA-chen1 chapter 23 . 6/22/2012
What an asshole! Jack, I hate you...

DA-chen1 chapter 22 . 6/22/2012
Woah, what? That's fu..ing hard to her and HE MADE THE FAULT - not her! Why can he play with her all the time? She has a value and perhaps a bit of dignity left, why is she coming back every time? Oh my goodness, she is stupid in my eyes, she wasted her years for somebody, who took her for granted and played with her heart... broke it in this process.. and after all, she is now back in his arms? Masochistic..

DA-chen1 chapter 21 . 6/21/2012
Dumbass... argh.. he can have her anytime..? That's soo soo unhealthy! :-(

DA-chen1 chapter 20 . 6/21/2012
What is the truth?

DA-chen1 chapter 19 . 6/21/2012
Oh goodness... she is so stupid sometimes... Chyna was right with ALL of her words about Lexi.. but I hope, she will be happy in the end.

266 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »