Reviews for Avoiding Commitment
cat10985 chapter 24 . 7/21/2010
OMG! i swear this chapter was short! hahaha maybe i am wrong.. lol but i can't stand it.. and thank god you are not going back to the past! i would have died! please don't go back to the past anymore! lol.. i really want to just know what is going to happen! i knew JACK WAS JEALOUS! which is stupid but also i don't blame him in a way too... i feel so bad for Lexi though.. i want her to be with Jack though! i really hope she will be ! update soon! i am dying!
aerina chapter 24 . 7/21/2010
GASP! SHOCK! HORROR! Oh my freaking God! You seriously can't do this to me! Can't believe Jack gave Bekah Lexi's ring! Can't believe Jack's marrying Bekah! Team Jack forever! (Man, it the Team Edward/Team Jacob thing again, isn't it?) Ramsey does seem suss. I remember when he didn't tell Lex his job. Is he a Mafia boss? A drug trafficker? A covert drag queen? Tell me, girl! Man, I'm so hooked. Keep writing and never ever stop!
mitsuki44 chapter 24 . 7/20/2010
LMFAO, I loved the title of this chapter!

Jack is such a bastard.

And aw. Ramsey seems like even more of a sweetheart!

I hope Lexi ends up with him - he seems to really care about her :)
Cupid's Psyche chapter 24 . 7/20/2010
Oh…my…god! He gave HER the effing ring? But it was meant for Lexi…only Lexi! Is nothing sacred, Jack? Although…if Bekah found it, because Jack got it out to give to Lexi, before the whole ‘she’s screwing Ramsey’ thing started…well, I could see how that would put Jack in a hard place. But there I go, theorizing again. Sorry! That’s just the effect this story has on me. I’m captivated! D

I’m doing two simultaneous happy dances! One, that you liked my song choice, and two, that I was right about Armani guy! And I was right about Jack seeing that hot little kiss with Armani guy! Yeah! Love, love, love, love, Jack turning the tables on Lexi! (Aside from the fact that he’s still screwing his fiancé – yuck – and possibly his secretary…and maybe even the attendant) he had some very good points. It takes two to cheat, so why wouldn’t he suspect her just as much as she suspects him.

Poor, confused Jack. He does have a hard decision to make…security, money, prestige…or the soul mate he can never really trust. I’m still hoping he (mostly) kept it in his pants. I’m hoping he never lied to Lexi. And even though he screwed around on her back in NY, (and even though I’m still in denial about that), I still love him and hope those crazy, dysfunctional kids work it out. Still Team Jack! :D

Great job! I’m very excited, and sad, to see how this ends!
CaliBound chapter 24 . 7/20/2010
I don't like Jack anymore and I think Lexi should be with Ramsey... I can't believe Jack would propose to Bekah after everything that happened between them thats awful... love this story...
misatok123 chapter 24 . 7/20/2010
Good chap.. i'm team nobody because i think she's too weak to be with someone right now, she needs to be strong and love herself a little more to love someone ( i know cliché) but is true.. how can you be with someone so insecure?( like jack) that's not healthy.. i know this is fiction and blah blah.. but arghh xD can i slap her? or shake her.. i feel impotent.. that shows ur a GREAT author because u can feel her pain xD
cat10985 chapter 23 . 7/10/2010
AH! so i still so badly want her with JACK! even though he is an arse! i like Ramsey but i just i think jack and her are so much better.. and i got the feeling that he was rough with her in the last chapter because he saw her with ramsey and he was jealous! well update soon! i am dying to know what is going to happen! please let it be jack!
Munchlax chapter 23 . 7/10/2010
I just read all 23 chapters in one sitting, and cannot wait until the next one comes out!

At first, I started out as a Lexi/Jack shipper but then I realized their relationship is too dysfunctional to actually work out in reality. The lying, cheating, trust, and communication problem is too much.

It was really frustrating for me to watch Lexi cling onto Jack, or rather the idea of Jack. I really just wanted to shake her and tell her to get a grip because Jack is not going to leave Bekah for her. But part of me just felt sorry for her because I know how it feels to be in a push-and-pull relationship full of manipulation. The desperation and the lies you tell yourself in order to keep that idea of that person alive even when you know deep down, it would never work. Sigh. Bad memories.

Lexi deserves better, she deserves Ramsey. I mean, come on, he only glanced at Chyna! And instead of someone always being in control, it's more balanced. Relationships are about being someone's other half, so to speak. Not 3/4 and 1/2. Or whatever. I can't wait for more RamseyxLexi action! I do hope they end up together in the end. But if they don't, I'll take him! lol :P -subscribes-
aerina chapter 23 . 7/8/2010
Wow. Interesting... First of all, I love The Script! Secondly, I don't know about Ramsey anymore. I mean, he's nice and genial, but considering what happened with Lexi in this chapter, it just seems he just wants a piece of Lexi meat or something. I'm actually a sucker for the main characters to end up together in any story, so no matter how cold or Jack is at the moment, I'll root for them till the very end. Haha! No matter what Chyna thinks! But God! Are Lex and Jack gonna end up together or not? I could feel the angst! Don't marry Bekah, Jack! You leave me hanging here, woman! More, more, more! :D
Jeivy chapter 23 . 7/8/2010
excellent story! I loved the chapter. Keep up the good work :)
Cupid's Psyche chapter 23 . 7/8/2010
The Script! That’s one of my favorite songs!

Uh, I ache for her! I think, much like Lexi, I want Jack to be something he’s not. And now I’m thinking they don’t end up together after all, and he is going to marry Bekah. He’s going to freaking marry Bekah! God, I feel like I’m the one whose heart is being ripped around. No, Chyna, I don’t want to be all reasonable and let Jack go – I love the sick, twisted little bastard! Lol. (I’m glad you liked the name, by the way ;))

I don’t think I can wait until you get back to read the next chapter. I am sitting here, all anxious, wondering what Jack is going to say. Has he been lying to her? Has he been half-truthing her? Does sex really mean absolutely nothing to him? Can I still remain on Team Jack if he turns out to be an unredeemable d-bag? ;D

And – ‘This might be her last reminder of Jack.’ – saddest line ever. *sniff*
cosmopolitan chapter 23 . 7/8/2010
intense chapter im not even too sure what to make of it yet, but the fact that im still stuck on it like this is a good sign for the quality of it! ;)
Sure as the Dawn chapter 22 . 7/3/2010
Finally! And I say that for a few reasons ;p one is that we finally find out what happened, and two, we get the present from here on out! I have to say that this chapter almost brought me to tears. In a good way (as good as tears could get outside of of happy tears). I did infact enjoy this chapter and really can't wait to read more :D
Karma Bites chapter 22 . 6/29/2010
I've been following this story, and I do like it! The back and forth between Jack and Lexi has certainly been exhausting though, haha. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this wraps up. I am definitely a fan of exploration of the past to explain the present and future and you have done so, and gracefully.
Cupid's Psyche chapter 22 . 6/29/2010
Okay. I need a minute here.

First, I have to commend you on a brilliant chapter. The emotion, the description, the utter angst…perfect. Great friggin’ chapter! Second…I hurt. I seriously just went through everything Lexi just did. My heart was pounding when I knew the “bad thing” was coming. I was pissed off that he’d actually slept with that girl! Effing Jack, you go through all that to get the girl, finally get her, and then cheat on her? (Yes, Jack – I said CHEAT!) I felt her anguish when she zoned out, not able to deal with the crushing blow (so wonderfully real and painful). And then, you made me cry. Yes, that damn ring made me cry! And somehow, somehow you even got me to understand why Jack is such a fucked-up person. Why he threw away what he had, what he worked so hard to get. Why he can never let himself be happy. Why he decided to leave her alone, finally. And the fact that screwing around on the love of his life, set him up to want to be faithful to Bekah – kills me! (I know he doesn’t, but still!) Good lord, I feel drained (in the best possible way). That was so heart wrenching, so painful and beautiful. Thank you for taking me on that journey! You’re incredible, I love you…now please stop it. ;) Lol.

And…I was sort of right on the reason he left New York. You just ramped it up about ten notches! Brilliant and painful. By the way…is it wrong that I’m still hoping he lied about Stella. Lol…I’m in such denial right now. ;D
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »