Reviews for Avoiding Commitment
Veronica chapter 25 . 2/1/2012
I just have to say that i read this all in one go. And it left me feeling like i want to throw up. It really captured me and the betrayl felt personal. Thank you for a great story.. Now i just have to read the sequal..
A. Mae chapter 26 . 1/27/2012
This whole time I thought it was Jack who was the villian...
Nicolex chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Kelly clarkson never again is the perfect song for this story ! Especially the opening of the song ! Well done :) and I loveeee the story !x
A. Mae chapter 14 . 1/26/2012
Quick question: Should I be imagining these people with southern accents? I'm not sure how heavy the accent is in Georgia.

Now on to my review. Oh, Lord. What a mess, haha. At first I was like "Eff the past, I just want to read about this chick gettin' her vengeance on, and I don't even care why she's mad." But now, after The Grand Shit-show of Relationship Failure that is chapter 14, I'm glad I didn't just skip chapters :D Hopefully Ramsey can show her what it's really like to love someone in a healthy way.
leavemeialone chapter 26 . 1/14/2012
I really can't believe that Lex/Jack are not together. All their history and their epicness should count. I can't believe Jack is so dumb. I mean they both have their faults but I can't help blame Jack because he just didn't seem to want to try so hard. Bekah is very manipulative. I can't believe that Lexi knowing everything of Bekah's ways would still allow Jack to be engaged with their horrendous woman. I really wished they ended up together. I really hope you update your sequel!
tracy081 chapter 25 . 1/7/2012
I wanted to punch Lexi in the face for being so stupid.
Killerstroke chapter 15 . 11/29/2011
What. The. Hell. Is. That. Crazybitchdoing? I have been so tempted to throw my phone against the wall (i read on my phone) so many times. Ugh...i know this story is over already, but christ when will she realize that Jack is a scum and she doesn't have any sense... *sucks in strangled breath* ok, on with the reading.
blythely chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
jack is a fucking douche dickhead dirtbag. i hate him. but i love how you make me hate him. i'm all for ramsey, hoorah! he is SUCH a gentleman, he didn't sleep with lex when she was drunk and propositioning him. my hero. he doesn't get much screentime but he sounds so awesome. if only lex can see that and instead of going jack jack jack all the freaking time. this story is a rollercoaster and i love this as much as i hate this. :)
akaCHEEKS chapter 25 . 10/28/2011
Is it just me or does Jack seem like a gold digger to you? His girlfriends are blonde bombshells with money. Bekah, whom he's engaged to seems to be the wealthiest out of all of this conquests and the only reason why he can't figure why he doesn't really want to commit enough to be with Alexa is because she's not from money. I don't know, that stood out to me really badly throughout the whole story.
akaCHEEKS chapter 21 . 10/23/2011
You had a subject verb agreement issue that I noticed here.

""Look, I don't know what to do yet. I just knew that's what you wanted," he saying eyeing her mussed appearance."

The word "saying" should be "said" because the verb mussed ends with "ed" and your subjects and verbs all have to agree. If you're not sure which ones to use, just read the sentence out loud to yourself and see if it sounds right. "he saying" definitely sounds wrong to me.
akaCHEEKS chapter 17 . 10/22/2011
Chyna's name is bugging me. How do you pronounce it? Is it like China or Cheena?
akaCHEEKS chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
I love how you switch from past to present! It makes reading their history more interesting than the traditional way that other authors would relay their character's histories. Your story kept me glued to my computer screen that I didn't realize the time and didn't do homework. Overall, this is a really good plot. I'm glad I found this story!
CMTaylor chapter 26 . 8/26/2011
AMAZING! Loved it loved it! I don't know what took me so long to ready your story but it was so good. Seriously if Lexi and Jack would have gotten together at the end...I would have hurled my computer against the wall ;) Thank God she kicked Ramsey to the curb too.

I can't wait to start the sequel! Love your writing!
Carmela Raven chapter 23 . 8/24/2011
I really love both of your stories! However, the was just this one thing that was really bothering me when I read this chapter (I've read everything you've written so far and can't wait to read the next installment, but didn't review sooner because I just got my account) - 2 chapters ago (Ch.21) Lexi threw her destroyed thong in the trash in the bathroom at the stadium, so how did it magically reappear when she got back to Ramsey's place in this chapter? She should be standing/sitting there in just her bra! :o

I saw your post on FB, and I hope life is going better for you these days... I quit my job in January to change careers, and after deciding that I don't want to do what I thought I was going to do, I think I'm going to start writing. I thought you might like to know that I find your work inspiring, so...keep it up!

If you're looking for a beta reader, I'd be happy to volunteer. I can't officially be one until I've had my account for a month, but if you have something sooner that you'd like me to look at, you can email it to me or email me a link to it. I think your work is fantastic, and that it could really shine with a bit of editing. If you're not interested, that's fine to.

- Carmela
akoChing chapter 25 . 8/23/2011
so funny thing. i live in atlanta, and my brother's name is jack. so in the beginning of this story, i couldn't help but imagining jack to be my brother. so that did some crazy things to my psyche becasue i kept thinking that this was a story by some scorned ex-girlfriend of his, which is weird enough on its own without the added cringe that i experienced whenever a sex scene came up. i refuse to imagine my brother with any girl. thanks. haha of course i eventually realized that story jack is the biggest ass in the world. and my brother jack is decidedly an okay guy. but once i got over that (which was pretty soon) i couldn't stop reading because i had to see what would happen. and seriously... that slap was a long time coming. amazing. can't wait to get started on the sequel ;] maybe i do actually know you and i somehow make a cameo in the sequel bahahahaha

and also now i finally get the why beka was nominated for best villian. i mean seriously.. the entire time i was like she's not too bad. if anything i would have nominated jack. -_- haha
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »