Reviews for Avoiding Commitment
sora kinomoto chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
I love Ramsey! I love how angry he makes Lexi! And I don't hate nor like Bekah, I just feel bad for Lexi, but I love angst.

Thanks for the chapter!
sora kinomoto chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Poor Spencer, he seemed so nice! And I'm sure Lexi didn't wait too long to break up with him. Thanks for the chapter!
sora kinomoto chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
I hate Jack (but I guess you got that a lot after this chapter P). And just to know that only was their first meeting, I hate him more for hurting her so much. Thanks for the chapter! I really wanted to know what happened between them!
sora kinomoto chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I really liked the first chapter! Can't wait to know more about Lexi and Jack's story (but I already hate him, what kind of jerk calls his ex not-girlfriend just to humor his actual girlfriend?).

Thanks for the chapter!
crissy19 chapter 25 . 3/24/2011
Whoa that was a really good story. When reading the first couple of chapters i thought that this was gonna be one of those stories you already know the outcome of, but wow; alot of twist and turns. A part of me feel bad for jack, i mean a part of him truly did care for her and its just sad cuz of the outcome. Another part of feels that he got what he deserved for leading her on all those years. Good for lexi, she can move on with her life and love again! I almost crIed reading the last chapter...i really really loved this story!
Theory Ruined chapter 14 . 3/20/2011
So I had this theory about fictionpress stories for a while... that if they had less than 500 reviews and were more than ten chapters, there was no way they were anywhere near decent.

This story completely destroyed that theory. Your story is not only well written, it's so emotionally draining and the reader can feel for the characters- it's pretty awesome. Keep up the great work!
AndSoItBegins chapter 25 . 3/13/2011
Nononononononono!

Thats not fair!

But I'm kinda happy with the way it ended.

Lexi really does deserve so much more.

Anywhoo, before I continue onto the sequel,

I feel it is my duty to inform you that you are simply a phenomenal writer,

And I can't even say how much I loved this story
AndSoItBegins chapter 24 . 3/13/2011
I HATE Bekah.

I can't stand her freaking GUTS!

Like, honestly,

Stop being such a bitch and just drop dead, already.

Gosh.
AndSoItBegins chapter 22 . 3/13/2011
Okay, so

This is now my favourite story,

And you are now my favourite author on FictionPress.

No lie. Like, this is uh-mazing!
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Oh, hey :)

I really like how this is beginning - it's definitely an interesting start, I love it when the first chapter introduces the plot. I already feel like I have a lot to look forward to.

Anyway, the only part I dislike right now is that you announced that Bekah was a villain. I obviously read the note about Skow, and to be honest, it kind of sucked to have a spoiler like that at the very beginning, since Bekah was supposed to be a completely blank slate.

Half of that interest and curiosity about her has been uh, sliced in the root. Almost literally, lol.

Anyway, I can't wait to read more, I just thought I should give you a heads-up for all your future readers.
musicalfishieXD chapter 26 . 2/24/2011
Meh! I liked jack! Until he turned cold... Actually I'm not sure when I stopped liking him but it wasn't healthy. Although they weren't perfect... I liked this. This was probably the 2nd or 3rd best story I've read on fictionpress and I've been reading for years. Yes, its a liTtle rough around the edges, but overall it was good :) keep writing, because I noticed the more you wrote the better it got.
Cupid's Psyche chapter 26 . 2/22/2011
Thank you so much for the shout outs! Congratulations on your nominations! You deserved them! Yay Chyna! And die Bekah, lol. D
jennalizing chapter 25 . 1/12/2011
Loved it. Plain and simple. :] Amazing job, you really made the characters feel alive, in the least cliched sense of the phrase. Can't wait to read the sequel! You'll be hearing from me again ;]
jennalizing chapter 24 . 1/11/2011
I was waiting for the unveiling of Ramsey and Lexi's first encounter. After the "sex on the beach" comment in the last chapter, that was what had shocked me into stirring the broken record of curse words flowing out of my mouth when I pieced it together. That was just a really great twist. And damn, when Bekah held out the ring, my heart was hurting too. Lol, no really. :/ I definitely feel for Lexi, having been in a similar yet less intense situation with my ex.
jennalizing chapter 21 . 1/11/2011
Wow.. damn. The little twists you fit in run perfectly well with the story's pace. I was literally repeating "shut the fuck up, no way. STFU!" while i was reading. And trust me, I'm not normally so enthusiastic... or redundant. So anyone that can stimulate that kind of reaction from me deserves some praise. I'm just glad it's not over yet ;]
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »