Reviews for Avoiding Commitment
jennalizing chapter 14 . 1/10/2011
OH my god.. wow didn't really expect the whole love confession but damn.. that took me aback. Lol, literally.
jennalizing chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
I like Lexi :[ I don't think she was being too mean, well at least for the situation. I probably would have been the same way if I was her. Sometimes people need a reality check, and what better way to serve it than bluntly?
LoveAlways03 chapter 25 . 12/26/2010
So I loved this chapter! Its so normal to read a story like this with the happy ever after you are used to but it was so cool and refreshing to see Lexi tell both guys goodbye and move on with her own.

Though I loved Ramsey with no other and though my heart did slightly break when she told Jack no, I LOVED she didn't kiss him goodbye. It was clear that he loved her to some point but I really think they both didnt know how to love each other right.

Bekah like I thought is a bitch, a huge bitch who I hope doesn't get a happy ending! She is such a liar because I don't believe what she said about Ramsey. I think she saw that he was feeling things so used his feelings to help her. I think tis funny how she has the fake ring and I wish Lexi would have slapped her and out of spit been like yeah well I fucked him right under your nose and that he gave me the same ring first bitch and left but I think it showed her being more classy and better then her.

I think I love this story so much because I'm not kidding its like you jumped into my life and heard all the stories my mom shared with me. She had a 'Jack'. They never married but they had those crazy tension and love that no one got. She would say how he would just show up when she was on dates with people and the guy would leave and they would hang out and all that stuff.

A friend's mother had once told her that they were so stupid and young in love that neither knew what to do with it and that made me think of Jack and Lexi.

One of those meant to be not meant to be couples. I actually wrote a story about my mom and him because I loved the stories she shared so much but never put it up because theirs was so alike with this couple but so completely different too.

I reviewed (i think I did) every chapter because its baffles me how this story doesn't have more reviews! Every chapter I was like how is there only 137 reviews! It should be thousands because I haven't read a story this good in so long! I'm so glad I found this story and I am so going to go check out the sequel and any other story you have because you are a great writer!

Can't wait to read more! Great job!
LoveAlways03 chapter 23 . 12/26/2010
I dont know who I want her to be with anymore! But I still want to kick Jack's ass for being such a heartless bastard! Ugh! But just because I hate him doesnt mean I dont think you wrote it awesomely and that this story is so kickass its crazy!
LoveAlways03 chapter 22 . 12/26/2010
It now all makes since! I was so lost on what had made them part ways all this time back and now I know! I can't believe he slept with someone else and I can't believe that he thought she would be ok. I get he wanted to be honest but at the same time its nuts! No girl wants to hear that, you saying it and being honest doesnt make it ok! Hell he would shit a brick if she slept with someone else.

However I do now get the phone call and why it was so out there. I think its funny because to me it was almost a reason to call and get her to him but idk...There is only so much to read left and I'm nervous and excited and after last chapter I want to kill Jack so idk where my feelings really lie with him right now..Guss I must finish!
LoveAlways03 chapter 20 . 12/26/2010
Hmm... I think Lexi maybe over thinking things and it end wrong! Have I told you how much I love the back and forth of present and past? Its like there is two amazing stories going and I'm nervous for both outcomes!

Can't wait for more and to figure out what is going on with Jack and the 'interview'
LoveAlways03 chapter 19 . 12/26/2010
Chyna is in town oh no! But heck yes!

Ok question, does Jack really want to be with Lexi? I use to think yes but he still has his thing with Bekah and I would like to think he could hold off just a few days of sex but nope not Jacky boy! But I am glad Seth came back, I was nervous for some reason Clark would pop up but he didnt so that is good!

Ramsey is still being super sweet so of course I can appreciate that but poor Lexi!
LoveAlways03 chapter 17 . 12/26/2010
Ramsey is making me nervous! I dont know what to think he is up to! I feel that Jack won't leave Bekah now because of it and I also think Ramsey has some secret connection of something!

However it still ends in a bed rumb (almost) of Jack and Lexi. I swear they are just one of those couples who even never together are always together!
LoveAlways03 chapter 16 . 12/26/2010
Here we go again! I dont know what to think! I want to be happy for them but its Jack and Lexi, they are bond to screw it up!

Gummi Bears and Vodka! Awesome! Like fruit soaked in vodka! Never get drunk so much with watermelon vodka balls haha
LoveAlways03 chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
Bekah is fake

Jack is confusing.

Lexi is lost

And I dont know what is going to happen anymore! I've been trying to guess but I dont know at all!
LoveAlways03 chapter 14 . 12/26/2010
Ugh! I knew it! I knew he didnt tell but I was still pissed! Why aren't they together! They are supposed to be together! I'm glad he said I love you because we all knew it but she did not give him the answer I wanted but I understand.

One minute he wants to stay with Kate, doesnt even entertain the idea of leaving her for Lexi and then he is saying I love you! This is all confusing! I dont think he even knows what he wants!

Clark lost some big points with me even though I get he was hurt and Kate a virgin? I didnt see that coming!
LoveAlways03 chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
Ramsey love! I mean I wish he wasn't around because I think he is going to cause some drama and I'm nervous make Lexi give up Jack for good but I do love him!

Love they went to Stone Mountain! My grandparents live there and we went up for Christmas and I love it!

I hate that Jack is so confusing! I really dont know what to think anymore. I can't figure out if he is worried because its jut Lexi and he will always worry for her or if he does love her and want to be with her!

My mind is spinning!
LoveAlways03 chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
I dont think Jack told him. I knew that it was Clark watching her but I just don't want to think that Jack would tell him everything. I want to think he wouldn't hurt her like that. Jack seems to be a great liar so I hope that its not true!

Even though I get him being upset everything Clark said to Lexi was so hurtful! I felt so bad for her!
LoveAlways03 chapter 11 . 12/26/2010
Oh jealous Jack, nothing is sexier hehe
LoveAlways03 chapter 10 . 12/26/2010
Finally!

I was starting to wonder if they were ever going to do it! I think the writing was perfect and I've also realized Jack to a point frustrates me!

I know Lexi isn't innocent in any of this but still. He has one of those I want you when someone else has you but when you are single I'm MIA! Sorry just been there sucks!

I dont know how this is going to end. I mean clearly not well since they are both in the future and not together but still!

Poor Clark

Poor Kate (Who is not how I pictured from the first few chapters. When in the present and they talked about her I thought she was going to be a super rick spoiled bitch and completely stuck up! She actually seems sweet and I can only imagine what happens! )

Poor everyone involved!