Reviews for Christmas at the Bell's
AboutHer chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
I liked this! Really gets you in a Christmas-y mood too. :)
Lasso the Moon chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
THIS IS SO AMAZING.

I couldn't stop laughing. It's cliched and all, like everything on this site, but it's so much better. I really enjoyed this and I think I've actually favorited almost all of your stories. It's a bit ridiculous. :)
aby pwn u chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
AW! this is hilarious!
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Love it!:)) The family is hilarious!
jeepers09 chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
"I told you to stay in your room for a reason," he said.

"I was hungry!" I defended.

"So you come in here and kiss Eddie?"

"He had bacon," I said, holding it up to show him.

I loved this part! Actually this whole thing, both chapters, was great. I love the whole plot, the whole family, and Kate is too hilarious. I think this is my favorite of yours because it makes me laugh out loud!
mizgardenia21 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
This was really funny and a great Christmas story.
ManiacalByMoonlight chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Whoo! x) Wow, I love this family... extremely cute, I love it! Awesome story.
SarcasmIsPoetry chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Haha.. I love this family. WAh. Kate is so weird, she kissed Eddie for bacon (or did she really have an ulterior motive)? Anyways. This story is good. It's realistic, it gives me a warm feeling of family.. and I hate Angel. LOL

Happy New Year! Write on! ;)
Fabulous Georgina chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
AW I liked this so much. It was adorable and Eddie seems like such a cutie! I love fluff like this it just makes my life. And I TOTALLY would have reviewed earlier but I was out of town for Christmas and therefore only saw this in my inbox a few minutes ago! Good job though!
Sapphyre Nymph chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
adorable! cute!
BoredumKillsTheBeast chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
No actually part one was really good and so was this part. I wish it had been longer though...eh oh well. I am so glad Angel left!
xxcubanangelxx chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
I liked it I think it was absolutely hilarious how it came they caught Kate and Eddie kissing on film. That was little sibling torture att its best.
k.maag chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
You should work at Lifetime.

That is not supposed to be mean, at all; I just think their movies suck, so you could write better ones and make a lot of money! :D

Happy writing!