Reviews for Addicted
DespondentWhisperer chapter 35 . 8/18/2010
Hey! Liked it, just maybe it was kind of short, and Tristan's death could have been a little more drawn out to give that full character death satisfaction, other than that it was a good read.
Jen chapter 35 . 6/28/2010
your story brought up so many painful memories of my past, I just really wanted to thank you, as weird as it sounds this is the first time I've actually acknowledged my emotions. So I'm glad you wrote this you gave me closure.
Jessica Baylin chapter 35 . 5/9/2010
PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE WRITING A SEQUEL!
Paris1230 chapter 35 . 4/9/2010
Great read. I really like your style and so I hope you keep going with some other stories. Keep it up!

Like,

Paris
Paris1230 chapter 34 . 4/9/2010
Sorry for the late review- I was on break. What a nice surprise to have waiting when I got back! Very well worded- depressing scenes like this are really hard to pull off without seeming cheesy. Good job!
MyNameIs-Madison chapter 35 . 4/9/2010
*sniff*

I love the story ,

I must say that the last paragraph was really good , I mean really really great . It is very memorable and a good way to end the story .
ClaireMarieCullen chapter 35 . 4/9/2010
Loved the whole story! So great, so cute.
Lilipop chapter 34 . 4/6/2010
i just started reading this story and OMIGOD! ITS AMAZING! my favorite song rite now goes PERFECTLY with it (well at least the earlyer chapters...) its called Trouble by nevershoutnever (its all one word) look it up on utube! its awsome just like ur story!
Carrielle-Madonna chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
Yay, still good (well, not that Tristan's in the hospital), but I was just wondering how Veronica knew Carson's name? Carson never tells Veronica her name... so...? I'm confuzzled
Guest chapter 34 . 4/6/2010
no... i cant believe he's gone:(( but i liked this. it was cute. a realy good story!
PsychoticParadigm chapter 34 . 4/5/2010
I cried! Oh my god.

Why did he even die.

(insert mournful sobs and teary eyes.)

Great story though. (:
MyNameIs-Madison chapter 34 . 4/5/2010
don't want it to end .

But if it must end it must .

Love it anyways
ClaireMarieCullen chapter 34 . 4/5/2010
No! I wish it wasn't over. :(

Please Update Soon
Carrielle-Madonna chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Lol, I'm one of "those" types of girls, who know everything, anyways, great story so far! I've still got a lot more to read, so I'll detail in more detail when I'm done!
PsychoticParadigm chapter 33 . 4/4/2010
why did he have to die? :((

OH MY GOD! THIS MADE ME CRY!

AGAIN!

aw!

i can't wait for the next chapter. :D
132 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »