Reviews for Pandemic
DmRobertson chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Cool so far. Good opening chapter.
Alex Dunham chapter 20 . 4/19/2013
Very nice one of the better zombie story's I have read. Thank you!
knightofspace chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
How suspenseful! Nice way to start out the story!
harrisonmarks chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Wicked...

will continue readin
harrisonmarks chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
WOW... great into... this is going straight onto my favs
BlakeyBoy chapter 20 . 4/7/2012
I looked back over your story for the first time in forever today, and Im in awe. It seems I missed so much the first time through, and I currently think this should be a book. The action sequences were amazing, and the way you killed off major characters without making a big deal out of it was a new twist on things that I enjoyed. No one had "plot armor," which is a good thing, because a zombie isn't going to spare you because you're essential to the plot. As you said in the end, the character development was a bit weak in places, but everything else is so epic, it just cancels it out. Also, the prequel explains the characters, so it isn't really a problem. The adults were really cool, killing so quickly and stealthily. (Like a velociraptor) Also, after reading my own story, I realized I owe you a lot for not insulting how piss-poor my writing was and how you gave me tips and constructive criticism. I hope you continue writing things of your own, not just finishing my work, and I also hope to see more chapters and updates of "L.O.V.E." Also, Im working on a new story as well, and I hope you'll be able to see how much I've improved since the beginning. (With your help!)

Thanks for the soon-to-come nightmares!

Blake
Quaver Ava chapter 20 . 10/8/2011
From simple greed to the end of the world as we know it, you have written a great story here. I must say that my favorite and I mean favorite part of your whole story was when Olivia put Steve in his place. When the world is ending and every second counts, there really isn't any time in being sexist. My favorite character is also Olivia because of that throw down. Her last surprise appearance was pretty cool too.

I must say that you have written a very good and fast paced story here. Great job and I'll look forward to that sequel.
Tobias Glass chapter 20 . 4/25/2011
I can honestly say that I enjoyed reading this story immensely. The grammar, spelling and punctuation were very neatly done, the pace was lively and surprisingly well-thought-out, and I took delight in the clever idea as to how the zombie physiology is explained and how it evolves. I do however have some suggestions. Try to let they story jump around a little less, it gets somewhat overwhelming from the reader's perspective when all the characters are in the desert in one paragraph, and in a ruined city in the next, and an underground lab in still another.

Also, I have to give you massive props for attempting to depart from the tried-and-true -yet wholly predictable- "plot mountain" formula. As a fellow artist, I applaud the artistic vision and effort it takes to do something this different and unique, I just feel it could have been a little more thought-out, particularly towards the ending. As a reader, I'm gleefully chilled by the thought of the total end of mankind, but it feels like somewhat of a let-down when you root for a character for so long and they don't make it. (I'm not spoiling the story by saying whom!) The omniscient and limited perspectives being thrown back and forth so frequently left me feeling a bit under-informed as well.

Anyway, smashing job and an excellent little gem you've got here! It's really a pleasure to read material from a publishing-caliber writer, so I wanted to do you the respect of giving some positive feedback and what I hope are some helpfully constructive critiques.

Happy writing, and I look forward to reading more of your work in the future!
dragoness0420 chapter 20 . 12/18/2010
I would like to thank you for my impending nightmares. *shiver* Very good mix of Resident Evil/Left for Dead in this...and eerily descriptive...I am now off to cuddle my teddy bear.
tbagger chapter 19 . 8/3/2010
Are you kidding! Thats the end? Kill off every character you might get interested in and then kill mankind off with a lame ending the novel had some good writing butcharacter development was minimal and plot was lame. Keep trying but a good novel is more surprising in plot and the characterseither villains or heros have to hold your interest. Your prose though is sharp and easy to read.
Linguini The Magnificent chapter 19 . 7/20/2010
...Wow. Amazing story. This gives me nightmares thinking that something that horrible could happen. I wasn't able to review for a while since it was so long. I have decided to discontinue my story for now, because I don't have enough time to write. I thank you for the in-depth reviews, and when I continue I hope to explain a lot more.
Thornton chapter 19 . 5/17/2010
Bummer. Seriously though, this is solid writing. Your prose flows nicely and you've definitely got a knack for writing action. The build of suspense in the last few chapters was particularly effective. I know your goal here was a purely plot-driven story, but I have to say, the few subtle glimpses of character development and interaction here make me wonder what you could do with a story where the individuals mattered a little more. In any case, this was a fun read. Nice work!
Thornton chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
Ah ha, I'd been wondering why your zombies click! That's a neat little detail.
Ric Pike chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
This is a pretty exciting story. Dialogue is a bit immature, but the suspense is wonderful. Will keep reading.
Typing Typhoon chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
Nice action sequences, this is a good fic.