Reviews for Noël
allancaldera chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Awwww it was cute and sweet good Job.
xxLoryxx chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Awwww this is so cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
: )
eiserbse chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Aww, this story is just too adorable!

Noel is sweet. And what a fitting name you chose for him!

Well, this seems to be a merry Christmas for Quinn, indeed.

Regards,

eiserbse.
theauthor94 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
That was so cute!

AW!
missfabulousity chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
OMG this is one the cutest stories i've ever read in my life.
Rustam chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Even though I am reading this story in March, it bring a feeling of warmth to me. Thankyou for writing it.
JessieQ chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
D'aw.

I started reading this a week or two ago, then got distracted by something and forgot to bookmark it. Tonight I remembered I needed to finish reading this and found it again. I'm so glad I did.

This was very adorable. I also had a moment though, halfway through, when I was like "OH EM GE! SANTA'S GAY!... Poor Mrs Claus..." Grandson is close enough.
Curb Crasher chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. And the line with the words "sugar and spice and it was oh so nice" made me crack up.
briieart chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
The end was kind of creepy... but I absolutely LOVED all the rest about giving presents- so sweet and heartfelt! :) Thank you.
Kozumi chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
OHMYGOD. It made the tips of my ears blush. It's so cute! Love it. I wish you a happy new year though now, since Xmas is over and past.
Doppelganger chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Oh how I've missed your writing! And this story was aboslutely lovely and adorable! I would definitely love to have Noël as my present, too!
Qui chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
aww, very cute, very sweet! Lovely Christmas story!
Keona Raynalise chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Sigh... That was just wonderful... Very sweet! Keep writing your just awesome!
the sacred night chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Lollery. Santa has a gay grandson, eh? Guess no one's immune ;) And hey, that's about the best Christmas present I can think of...